Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Are Resell Rights All They're Cracked Up To Be?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are Resell Rights All They're Cracked Up To Be?

You may have noticed in the last few years that the selling of downloadable products

, (ebooks, software etc) has grown dramatically. The main reason for this, (I think) is the ease of obtaining a downloadable product with resell rights at a minimal cost.

My problem is, I have seen many websites on my travels through cyberspace selling the same products as myself at a cost phenomenally below what is stated on the resell rights license! Although this is fine for the purchaser, it has immediately devalued someone's hard work, time & effort creating the product! I know this may cost me in the long run, but I think that there should be a governing body, (if possible) to regularly check for sites selling products below their license value & make them adhere to the license or be penalized.

In addition to this, maybe sites should actually state the nature of the license, i.e. RR for resell rights, MRR, master resell rights, PLR etc either in the title, description, or sales page of the product - which I have just started - even to the point of stating Personal Use Only! The first thing I do when I have purchased a product is read the license, many of these licenses state that the product must be sold & sometimes at a minimum price, for example:

Before selling this product, or transferring the resell rights to others, you certify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms set forth in this Resell License. 1. The minimum price at which you can resell the iProfit eBook Package is USD $29.95 (you can sell it for more if you wish). However, you can resell most of the individual products found within the package at any price you want. To see whether you can resell an individual product at any price you want, read it's documentation.

The above is part of the iprofit ebook package terms, but I still find sharks on the net trying to sell it for less! In the meantime, if you are unsure as to whether a product has a resell licence I suggest you contact the seller to ask, if you get no reply, then steer clear, if you are advised that the product does come with a resell rights license & after purchasing you find it doesn't, then contact the seller for a copy of the license. I must admit, I have had to check the odd file from time to time for my customers & hopefully, they are all sorted out now!

by: Resell Rights Tiny.
How To Avoid Groin Injuries During Physical Activities It's Not Just Keywords, But Keyword Phrases Are Effective Too Save Your Auto Parts Expenses With Used Auto Engines Spiritual Autobiography: How Can Art Help You Tell Your Story? Do You Think Your Spouse Is Cheating? Don't Make These Mistakes The Story Of "roman Fever" Lead Generation & Distribution Networks Fast Growth Secrets! Don't Fall For These Guitar Playing Myths Producer's Reel For Richard Tucci Hiring Talent - It's Not Always About The Money The Ins And Outs Of Injury Claims When To Seek Injury Claims Advice Causes, Symptoms, & Cures Of Panic Attacks Anxiety Disorder
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.173.233.176) / Processed in 0.012378 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2433, 952,