Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Adopting A Pet From Shelter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Adopting A Pet From Shelter

I found Bishakha a male dog in Vishakapattanam

, Andhra Pradesh way back 2005. Please do not laugh at me hearing such a name of a male dog. My crazy only son Souhardya named it. The hotel boy brought such a cute dog from his shelter. It was tiny, fluffy-haired milk-while puppy and was lying curled within the hands of Ramesh. Ramesh confessed that he was unable to maintain the dog because of his low income and the only option he had left to leave it on the road. Finally, I had to agree to adopt the puppy.

My son named him as Bishaka as we found it in Vishakapattanam. Soon he was occupied by my son as his own property. Matter of fact I saw the next day onwards he became a shadow of my son. He used to wait for my son to come back from his school on the balcony at least from one hour back seeing towards the road. I often thought how that small creature had such a timing sense. Last year in January, my son came from the school with a very high fever and we found he had red spots all over his face body. The doctor said it was measles only and nothing to be worried. I can remember the whole night when we were monitoring his high fever and pouring water on his head to reduce the temperature. I was surprised to see Bishakha was always sitting just beside the head of my son.

Afterwards everything was smooth and we were also very happy to find someone in our family. Suddenly, it was 6 July 2008 night when Bishakha was felling very uneasy. I immediately tried to understand Bishakhas problem but I was helpless. I called the doctor when his cell phone was switched off. My son started crying. At 4.45 in the morning, I went to the doctors home. When we turned back everything was end. My son with my wife took Bishaka in their lap were trying to understand the problem. The doctor examined, came out and told me that Bishaka was no more. It was a surprising shock to me. I was just unable to comprehend how I could make my son to understand the issue. I am unable to describe the next moments and days. If you come to my house, you will find a big photo of Bishaka along with my son. My son used to kiss it before going to school and talk to it. To be frank my wife and I also kiss Bishaka sometimes in absence of each other and my son.

by: Joseph Shabani
Pamper Your Dog With A Variety Of Beefeatersrawhide Treats Honor Your Pet With A Garden Pet Urn Dog Days Are Over To Raising Good-naturedly Pooch Bake Dog Bone Scam Common Problems Pet Owner Faces A Statement About Competence Audi A3 With Excellent Led Bulbs Petite Dresses Are Good For Any Season! Buy Cheap Animal Live Traps To Catch Animal We Select The Parquet Competently How To Train Your Dog To Go Potty Outside The Best Dog Beds Oral Care For Your Dog Dog Hot Spot Treatment Is Challenging For Pet Owners
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.141.6) / Processed in 0.011029 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2305, 969,