Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Your Personal Brand Should Be Remarkable
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Your Personal Brand Should Be Remarkable

Your Personal Brand Should Be Remarkable

One thing that we've all noticed is that marketing has changed drastically over the last few years

. Marketing is all about branding something remarkable or making something remarkable through branding. Jelly Belly is an example of a remarkable product. They aren't just your run of the mill jelly beans. They are gourmet Jelly beans with flavors ranging from buttered popcorn to watermelon. Jelly Belly's may be jelly beans but in my mind they are a class of their own due to the fact that they are so unique. In today's marketing we are not only focused on creating remarkable products and services but also remarkable personal brands. Being remarkable means that you are worthy of someone's remarks. Celebrities and bands are fantastic examples of creating personal brands. Pamela Anderson, Ozzy Ozbourne, Marilyn Manson and Dennis Rodman are all fantastic examples of remarkable personal brands. Whatever your personal opinion of these celebrities may be, we can all agree that each is remarkable in his or her own right.

Being remarkable doesn't necessarily mean that you must be outrageous but it definitely means that you should at the very least be memorable. If you are a social media expert your potential customers don't get online to find information about yet another social media guru. They want to find information about someone who knows all about their problems and can solve their problems as well. They want someone who is doing something different.

Last week I was walking around the farmers market and found a smoothie stand where you could ride a stationary bicycle with a blender on the back and blend your own smoothie. When I hear my friends say something about smoothie stores it's usually something like, "it's just like Jamba Juice," or "it's just like Smoothie King." But when I heard people talking about this booth the comments were more like, "I've never blended a smoothie with a bicycle. This was really cool." You want to be the bicycle smoothie guy.

Now, not everyone can be a super model, a crazy rock star or a bicycle smoothie guy but everyone can find what makes them unique and emphasize that. The guy with the bicycle smoothie idea really liked bikes and smoothies. He found a way to put them together and create something that was uniquely him. Take the time to discover what it is about yourself and your brand that makes you unique and learn how to use that to your advantage and become remarkable. Share with us your remarkable ideas.

by: Bradley Hess
Formula For Success - Using the Principle of Repetition to Enhance Your Personal Growth Best Mason Personal Trainer Chain Wallet - Keeping Your Personal Items Safe When You Slip And Fall Give A Personal Injury Lawyer A Call Ways That You Can Personalize A Photo Pillow Personal Incapacity Insurance - Protecting Your Income and Your Future Personal Training Suggestions: Avoiding Exercise Injuries Getting Organized: Inventory Of Personal Property Why Filing for a Personal Injury Claim can be Beneficial? Personal Grooming An Essential Tool Get Yourself Covered With Tradesman Insurance Personal Injury Law: An Overview About The Defense In Personal Injury Legal Domain What Are The Role And Responsibilities Of A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.121.55) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012226 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2631, 967,
Your Personal Brand Should Be Remarkable Pforzheim