Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Womens Support Group Showed Me Im Not Alone By Susie Haugan
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Womens Support Group Showed Me Im Not Alone By Susie Haugan

With a condition that takes a toll on nearly 30 million women a year

, there are still so many women that feel alone in their battle with hair loss. Often times, women are embarrassed and self-conscious about the appearance of their thinning hair and are not fully aware of options they may have.

The monthly womens support group held at National Hair Centers (NHC), 5828 N. Seventh St. in Phoenix, was founded to provide a place for women to share their challenges and experiences and gain support.

After attending my first womens hair loss support group, I realized how much easier dealing with my hair loss became knowing that other women were experiencing it too. As I sit and reflect on my first support group, Im now more aware of the importance of surrounding yourself with others that can relate to what youre going through.

I have found that by continuing to attend the group, I have learned more about the causes of hair loss and the different treatment options available. I would like to see all of us women support each other with our hair loss issues and grow this valuable group with love and support.

By sharing your experiences with others, your own hair loss problem diminishes as you hear about what other people are going through. I started experiencing hair loss about two years ago. As a woman, my appearance is very important to me. When my thick black hair became thinner and thinner, I didnt know what to do. I was so thankful to find relief for my problem at NHC. It became an invaluable resource as I started using hair products and undergoing laser hair therapy treatments.

Please join me at the Womens Support Group meetings, as you will experience love, understanding and compassion from others. You will quickly discover that you are not in this world alone with your problems and concerns.

The free womens support group is open to women dealing with hair loss of all levels. It is held on the third Thursday of each month beginning at 6 p.m. RSVP is recommended but is not required, as seating is limited.

For more information about the womens support group or National Hair Centers, visit www.nationalhair.com or call 480-230-0000.

by: MarketingWorx
Be Assured & Secured With High Quality Of Fr Uniforms From Potential Online Suppliers Only Holidays In Tobago Means Complete Relaxation & Enjoyment Digital Steel International A High Tech Steel Industry Empowered With Tech Savvy Online Resources Tourism in Rajasthan – Featured Attractions How Botox Training Gives Doctors A Hands On Approach To Learning Botox Injections Why You Should Avoid Dating Until Your Problematic Scalp Is Sorted The Right Go Kar for Your Kids Pergola Plans And Designs How To Seduce Beautiful Women Starting A Legitimate Home Business Online Marques De Atalaya - Costa Del Sol Luxury Property Review How to Wear a Multiway Bra by:Charlotte Bleasdale How To Give Your Woman The Most Amazing Orgasm Imaginable
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.159.10) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011672 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2266, 975,
Womens Support Group Showed Me Im Not Alone By Susie Haugan Pirapozinho