Insurances.net
insurances.net » Family Insurance » Women Kidnapping - Rapists and Abductions Use Elderly People to Lure Women
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Women Kidnapping - Rapists and Abductions Use Elderly People to Lure Women

Author: Donna Scheenloop

It was a Sunday afternoon about 5 PM, as this woman headed into Target in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, an area where crime is scarce. It was light outside and the woman had parked close to the Target entrance. As she got out of her car and began walking towards the store entrance, she heard an older lady shouting to her from a car passenger seat about 30 feet away from her. The elderly woman was shouting "Ma'am you must help me, help me please, help me Ma'am!" As she looked into the eyes of the elderly woman and began walking toward the car, thank God she had remembered an email her Mom had sent here a couple of weeks ago about rapists and abductions using elderly people to lure women. Instead of continuing toward the car, she paused, memorized the license plate and headed into Target to get a manager to come out and help this lady. Well, this was definitely a wise decision. Read on. The woman manager headed out toward the elderly woman as the other woman kept a close watch mainly because she was curious as to what was wrong with the elderly woman and wanted to ensure nothing had happened to her. I'm sure she never really believed it would be a women kidnapping scam. As the Target manager got very close to the old woman in the car, suddenly the back car door quickly opened and a large man with a stocking cap over his head and face jumped out and stuck a gun into the manager's stomach and shoved her into the back of the car. The other woman yelled out "Call 911" several times. Luckily for her and the manager, there was a policeman on the other side of the parking lot who rushed over to the scene and luckily had watched the entire thing happen. The policeman was able to stop the car and arrest the male as well as the elderly lady, who was involved in the scam. By the grace of God, everyone was all right and just shook up. Like many of you (myself included), this woman would not have left an elderly person who was yelling for help. So thank God her mom had sent her the e-mail warning. With that thought in mind, I wanted to post this story so you all can be aware and remember that you really can't trust anyone these days. While it is a sad thought that you are leaving someone, unfortunately in today's world you must put your safety first. I ask you all to please be careful and always be aware of your surroundings. Just because you personally don't go over to help someone in desperate need, doesn't mean you have to leave them in trouble. Just don't go to assist the needed person alone for you really don't know what might be going on. There are so many of these women kidnapping stories. Just read past stories on my blog. Be safe and beware of your surroundings!About the Author:

Hello. My name is Donna Scheenloop. I am the owner of http://www.mulamoney.com, which focuses on the work at home internet business opportunity, Acme People Search. This business rolls 8 income streams into 1 platform.

I own http://www.mulapeoplefinder.com, which allows you to search for someone for free, complete a background check, search criminal records or search for sex offenders. To read more articles about keeping you and your family safe or community crime, please visit my blog at http://www.mulapeoplefinder.blogspot.com
Mothers Necklaces With Childrens Namesthe Perfect Gift For A Mom! Best Candid Wedding Photographers in Mohali Family Floater Vs Individual Health Insurance Transportation For Families With Kids At Preschool Orchard Road Acquiring The Subdued Care That Outpatient Treatment For Alcoholic Persons Provide Personal Alarms For The Elderly In Ireland Multifamily Or Duplex Insurance Policies One Man's Mother's Day Musings 3 Activities For The Kids On Mothers Day 4 Questions to Ask Before Buying Family Health Insurance California Elder Care Assistance Best Care For Your Elders Why Should Fathers Frame Their Kids Photos? Affordable Family Health Insurance Options
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.200.39.110) / Processed in 0.012929 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3560, 976,