Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Winning Jockey Riding High After Cosmetic Dentistry
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Winning Jockey Riding High After Cosmetic Dentistry

Grand National winning jockey Liam Treadwell has more to smile about since undergoing cosmetic dentistry procedures.The horse rider famously won his first ever National in 2009 on the 100/1 outsider Mon Mome only to have BBC presenter Claire Balding tease him live on air about the state of his smile."Let's see your teeth, Liam. He hasn't got the best in the world but you can afford to go and get them done now," she cruelly quipped.Liam had a dental condition called hypodontia which is when a number of teeth fail to develop leading to a misshapen and gap-filled smile.The BBC and Claire Balding quickly apologised for the jibe following a flood of complaints but Treadwell thought it was time to have cosmetic dentistry after years of hiding his teeth due to a lack of confidence in his smile.Liam is now able to show off a perfect set of pearly whites following 15 cosmetic dentistry sessions, which saw two milk teeth extracted total and ten new teeth inserted in both the top and lower set.The jockey has not looked back since and has urged others who are uncomfortable with their smile to invest in cosmetic dentistry in order to improve their confidence and overall wellbeing.He told the Daily Mail: "People are intimidated by trips to the dentist but I have never felt that. As it turned out, and despite however many injections, extractions and implants I had along the way, I never had any problems, never even missed a meal."The National winner confessed that he has had to teach himself how to smile properly for the first time because he was so used to keeping his mouth closed all the time in fear of embarrassment.Liam praised the work of the man who performed the cosmetic dentistry services Dr Tang Nghiem and admitted he has no hard feelings towards Claire Balding as her comments encouraged him to change his smile."I used to think, "Well, God's made me this way and I'm just going to have to live with it. But Tang has proved me wrong. It has also made me realise that Clare Balding did me a favour when she teased me on TV," he told the Mail.The Observer newspaper has reported that there has been an increased demand for imperfect cosmetic dentistry procedures as a growing number of people want to look like quirky models such as Lara Stone and Georgia Jagger.
Cosmetic Dentistry Helps People Have Better Smiles Porcelain Veneers – Caring Your Teeth, Restoring Your Smile Anxiety Disorder: Its Effects and Influence in Dentistry Sedation Dentistry – Something to Smile About for Millions of Americans Cosmetic Dentistry – Giving Life to the Art and Beauty of Your Smile Get the Best Over The Counter Teeth Whitener Dentist Bucks County PA | What Sedation Dentistry Can Do For You! Best Local Dentist Temecula The 5 Secrets Around Long Island Cosmetic Dentistry Exposed Teeth Whitening For Enhanced Smiles This Fall Season Bring Charming Smile With Sydney Teeth Whitening Dental Implants Cost: Understanding What Youre Paying For, Part 3 How Lengthy Should I Go Inbetween Dental Appointments?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.15.94) / Processed in 0.025270 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2376, 964,