Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Will The Amount Of Alcohol I Drink Affect My Critical Illness Insurance?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Will The Amount Of Alcohol I Drink Affect My Critical Illness Insurance?

The questions asked would differ from provider to provider and may differ depending

on the exact contract you are looking to take out however typically speaking they would tend to be similar. Once a disclosure is made on any application form the insurance provider may ask you to provide further information at that time. This does however depend on the application process of the provider you are submitting the application to, because in most cases the application will need to be submitted online and would typically be done by your financial adviser using a paper data application form to gather the information off yourself and then input online. Therefore if further questions are asked they may need to write out to you for such information or do a tele-interview where an underwriter contacts you to ask you the information over the phone.

The general questions which are asked in an application form are name, address and date of birth and your martial status. The application would then follow on to ask the details of your doctor and how long you have been with them for as if you have been registered with them for less than six months the provider would also take the details of your previous doctors in case any information they need had not been transferred to the new surgery. The insurance provider would then want to know your medical history and would therefore ask a number of questions that would basically ask you if you have suffered from any of the listed illnesses, some may be within a certain time frame for example in the last five years however other illnesses may be if you have ever suffered. Illnesses which you have recently suffered from may be fairly easy to remember as again most providers have standard questions they need answering such as when was the condition first diagnosed and how long ago were your last symptoms They would also ask if you had taken any medication and if so what medication and for how long and how often. This would give them a good indication and may reduce the need for writing out for information from your doctor. This can be time consuming for all parties involved and if possible insurance providers would prefer to not have to write out for such information and so may ask further questions from your self. You would also need to answers questions regarding your family history and again there would be a list of illnesses which you have to go through, and if appropriate then they would typically ask the family member which suffered and at what age they were diagnosed. Typically they would want to know about illnesses suffered before the age of sixty five however some insurance providers do only ask up to the age of sixty. The application form would also include a general section such as your hobbies, travel and also how much you drink and smoke in one day.

If you are smoker than this would affect the price of your plan, however it would not typically affect the contract of your insurance unless you suffered an illness such as asthma or any other lung disorder perhaps. When an insurance provider asks about the amount of alcohol you drink they would typically ask do you drink more than a certain number of units per week and if you answered yes then this could affect your insurance plan.

by: Ezekiel Grefrath
Affordable Health Insurance for older people - Which Cover is Right For You? Health Insurance Coverage Emergency Cash Loans Alleviate The Stress Of Financial Problems Right Away Denturist In Huntstville Allows Denture Patients To Get Soothing Treatment Health Insurance Cover Wish To Apply For Best Health Insurance? Compare Them Online! Tmj Treatment Options - Tmj No More System Bust Lotion Versus Surgical Treatment For Bust Enhancement Doctor Live Chat To Disclose The Very Besth Third-line Treatment With Sb Affordable Healthcare Insurance For Your Family Its No Myth And Can Be A Reality Benefits Of Getting Ask A Doctor Chat Facility General Water Treatment Faqs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.87.156) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012250 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3331, 960,
Will The Amount Of Alcohol I Drink Affect My Critical Illness Insurance? Ann Arbor