Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Why Caffeine Is The No.1 Secret Weight Loss Ingredient In Tea
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Caffeine Is The No.1 Secret Weight Loss Ingredient In Tea

span>Share:

Everyone and their mother knows that tea is good for you. Just think about when you were last ill. Did you say, Can you get me a cup of coffee?

No way! You said, Can you get me a cup of tea?

But only in the last ten years or so have scientists begun to turn their attention to the connection between drinking tea and losing weight. It turns out there are three incredible ingredients in tea that work synergistically to influence the metabolic and nervous systems to help take the weight off and keep it off. Each one of these ingredients taken alone has a degree of efficiency in helping the body to shed pounds. But its the combination the mighty triumvirate I call Tea3that gives tea its weight-loss wallop. And remember, these three ingredients are found naturally in the Camellia sinensis plant, not manufactured in a chemical plant. Tea is truly a miracle of nature what I consider to be the most perfect plant ever created. I cant help but get passionate when I speak about tea because I get so caught up in just how much nature

can provide for us, if we only let it.

And every day I get more and more excited about tea as one scientific study after another proves that my faith in Cami is justified, especially where tea and weight loss is concerned. There is hard science behind the tea weight loss connection

that explains the synergy of the Tea3 powerful ingredients: caffeine, L-theanine, and epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). The names may be tricky but the science isnt, and in this article I will explain what Caffeine is and how they work together to increase your metabolism, keep you feeling satiated, and give you more energy without setting your nerves on edge.

Secret Weight Loss Ingredient # 1: Caffeine

It is difficult to separate Tea3s ingredients in terms of each ones influence on weight loss, since each has an effect on the other. But to help you understand how the overall process works, Ill give it a try in simple nonscientific terms, because I need things made simple for me to understand them and then incorporate them into my life.

Lets start with caffeine. Caffeine is a chemical found naturally in more than sixty species of plants, including coffee, tea, and cocoa. Mother Nature put caffeine in plants as a defense from insects consuming the leaves; caffeine is very bitter. Too much caffeine can be detrimental to your health. However, caffeine is not all bad. It is a natural stimulant that has been shown to boost the process known as thermogenesis, or the generation of heat in the body. This process is at the center of weight loss; it is the way in which fat molecules are burned. Thermal energy is divided into calories; the more energy that is expended, the more calories you will burn.

Numerous studies have shown that caffeine increases energy expenditure. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 1989 concluded that caffeine at commonly consumed doses can have a significant influence on energy balance and may promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity.

This is why you find caffeine in most of the over-the-counter diet supplements on supermarket and drugstore shelves today, many of which have extremely unhealthy side effects. In another study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, this one in 1999, scientists studying the use of green tea extracts concluded that tea not only promoted thermogenesis, but that unlike caffeine alone, which arouses your nervous system and speeds up your heartbeat, the use of green tea extract was not accompanied by an increase in heart rate. To summarize these two studies, the consumption of tea will increase the burning of calories and promote weight loss without increasing your heart rate.

by: Eternesse
Satellite TV on PC Review - Find out How to Watch TV Online Streaming Video? Menopause - Women Stop Taking Hormone Pills? FINDING RELIABLE GRAPHIC DESIGN COMPANY Web Templates: Designers Secret Weapon Charming Rajasthan Tours-Holding Impressive Attractions to Visit Insurance Quotes Motor - When Should It Be Best To Obtain One Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Elegant Holiday Leads Suites Deals Gastronomical Treats Plus Highligh Watch Cotto Vs Margarito 2 Live Stream Online, Replay Increase Claims Recovery With Subrogation Outsourcing: Drive Profitable Growth Personal Unsecured Loans Online-swift Cash To Support You A Lot Of Cum – Do You Want To Become A One Man BUKKAKE? Hazardous Waste Disposal Drives The Economy Buying Guide For Designer Bags
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.65.134) / Processed in 0.012263 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 5458, 975,