Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » When It Comes To Car Air Conditioners, How Do Auto Ac Parts Work?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

When It Comes To Car Air Conditioners, How Do Auto Ac Parts Work?

A good number of people with cars don't have any clue as to how their air conditioning units or ac parts work

. Since you're reading this, there's a great possibility that you have a car too -- and that you're dying to know just how your auto ac parts do what they do: give your ride cool air. Okay, in order for you to easily understand how ac parts work, let's take a trip down memory lane. Do you remember your high school physics? If you don't, allow this article to lead you the way and illuminate the processes involved in air conditioning. There are two basic cycles you have to remember, namely evaporation and condensation; air conditioning systems work on these principles. It's hard to tell the details of how auto ac parts work in scientific lingo, so let's just paint a picture. Imagine taking a swim on a hot summer day. When you get out of the water, you begin to feel a bit cooler, right? This is because the water on your body begins to disappear into thin air, drawing heat far away from your body. This is evaporation. Now imagine yourself getting thirsty and drinking an ice-cold can of your favorite soda. After you take a sip and quench your thirst, watch what happens to the can as you set it down on a nearby table. Within a couple of minutes, you'll see droplets of water forming outside of that same can. This, on the other hand, is condensation. Generally speaking, evaporation and condensation take place at normal atmospheric pressure, but there are exceptions to every rule. In this case, higher pressures have the ability to transform vapour or gas into liquid. Let's get back to using our imagination. Think of a regular butane cigarette lighter (with a sticker of a nude girl, if you wish). There's liquid inside that lighter, right? However, the moment you push down the lighting button, gas -- butane gas, to be exact -- comes out, not liquid. This is because butane experiences higher pressure inside that lighter, causing it to take liquid form as it finally exits. To relate these things in the world of cars, your auto air conditioning works through a series of ac parts connected by hoses and tubes. The six basic auto ac parts include the compressor, condenser, evaporator, receiver-dryer, refrigerant, and the thermostatic expansion valve. First off, the compressor pumps out refrigerant vapour (under high heat and pressure) to the condenser once the ac system is switched on. The condenser, which has several cooling fins, then changes the vapour to liquid. Then the refrigerant moves on to the receiver-dryer, which is responsible for storing the refrigerant liquid as well as removing moisture (which can cause blockage) found in the refrigerant. The compressor, all this time, continues to pressurize the system. The thermostatic expansion valve then receives the liquid refrigerant being circulated and removes pressure from the refrigerant to turn the liquid into vapor. The evaporator works to absorb the heat, allowing cool air to successfully spread in the car. Because auto ac parts have a tremendous job to do and because these ac parts are often overly used, it is important to take care of them regularly. This site offers quality auto ac parts at reasonable prices. Make sure to check them out and give tired, old ac parts the break they deserve.

By: Gen Wright
I Want Forget You, But I Can't - How Can I Get Over Her Peter's Free eBook Site Semi Auto Washing Machine: Get Rid Of Dirty Clothes With Ease Metal Forming Q&A I'm Still Not Over Mybf - How Can I Get Over Her Production Line Q&A If You're Trying to Get Six Pack Abs, Don't Make These Common Mistakes Neon Signs - Neon Signs And Led's Paris Hilton's Face And Why You See It Everywhere Special Birthday's: 18th Birthday Gift Idea's Chapman Wants Ian Woosnam's Title Don't Tell Me You Are Always Hungry! I Have The Perfect Cure, Want Some? Sterilization Made Easy With The Modern Autoclave
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.136.235) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012868 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3475, 952,
When It Comes To Car Air Conditioners, How Do Auto Ac Parts Work? Casper