Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » What women want and what they NEED are two different things
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What women want and what they NEED are two different things

Disclaimer: I am not an expert on anything relationship wise. I have made a lot of mistakes. Unfortunately, I can't take them back, nor do I wish too at this point in my life. I believe I have learnt a lot from my mistakes. Now is the time to make right decisions, and who else to share this with but my friends who I want to see happy. This has been a long time coming. Share with your friends if you so choose. If you're tagged leave a comment. Agree, disagree let's discuss.

There are fabulous wonderful good men out there. Honest, caring, humble, trustworthy, ambitious, cute, love you with your fault guys. Guys who won't smack you around, cheat on you, or cheat on their wife or girlfriend with you. Guys who may not own a car but will spend their last dollar to ensure you get a taxi home. There are incredible guys out there who will introduce you to their seventh cousin on their great-grand-daddy's side, who isn't really a cousin by blood, just because they are so proud to have you in their life.Guys who will not only tell you that you are sexy when you are all dressed up, but will call you beautiful even without your six coats of makeup on. Guys who can tell you are sad just by the sound of your voice, when not even your mama could detect it. Good quality guys who call at all odd hours not for a booty call, but because they missed your voice.

There are guys who won't keep the dark glass up so that no one knows it's you inside. Guys who can disagree with you and not make you feel small. Guys who won't just say what you need to hear so that he can get a little some, some. Guys who you mother feels good about inside because mothers sometimes knows best (lol, most times she is right). You know, good Christian man that you wouldn't have to invite to church because he'd be at church with you (except if he is from another district. lol lol). A guy who people won't see you with and say, " hmmm one thing that girl sot yah" (with a Dominican accent). There are so many other good qualities, the list is endless. But by no means should we think this man is perfect. NO, his isn't, but neither are you.He isn't going to dress right all the time, or say the right thing all the time. BUT neither are you. You are not 12, so stop looking for a prince on a white horse. Stop with the list of crazy qualifications that he has to meet, when you know you aren't that good either.

He isn't going to be as cute as that unavailable available guy. You know, the guys who are available to take you around and hang with you, and touch you up and then go home to their girlfriend, wife, or whomever they sleep with (hint). You know those unavailable available guys who you can't be with on holidays because you are not his one and only, and you may not even be number two. The unavailable available guy who you need to impress twenty-four seven or fight for his attention, because he really isn't thinking of you as much as you are thinking of him. The unavailable available guy you have to trick into spending time with you. The unavailable available guys who you know isn't really a Christian based on his behaviour when no one else is looking. The unavailable available guys whose pictures with you NEVER MAKE IT TO FACEBOOK, well that'sif you have a picture with him.

The unavailable available guy that we convince ourselves really loves spending time with us because they know how to treat a woman, when really and truly; they know how to treat a woman because they have played that game a million times before. Those unavailable available guys who promise to marry you but never get around to it. They are available for everything else but a serious relationship that would lead to not only a bedroom or a back of a car but to a life of love and commitment.

We need a revolution! The time has come to give a GOOD GUY A CHANCE. Good guys who will be good husbands, excellent friends and companions and great fathers. One who will help you grows as you help him grow and accomplish his dreams together with yours.No ladies, you aren't settling, you are not trading in anything because you know in your heart, that what you have now isn't going to last longer than it is suppose to. You owe it to yourself to be happy with the right guy, and not just mister right now.

I want it all, don't you?
Wedding Loans Canada: Supporting For Marriage Expense Watch Paris Saint Germain vs Toulouse Soccer Live HD Online Investing in realty sector with docklands property Washington Redskins Jerseys - What You Should Know Before You Buy Private Financial debt Aid – Why Being Proactive About Private Debt Aid Is So Essential Came Wedding Party Gowns - May Possibly Be The Came Bridal Gown That Which You Are Attempting To Fin Parenting Tips: Confide in Your Child, Enlist Their Help P90x Review - How This Program Works Watch Private Practice - Season 4 Episode 15 ONLINE How To Maximize Your Child's Seven Areas Of Intelligence Online Grocery Shopping- One Stop Shop for All Kinds of Items Tips On Searching Online For Christian Books How To Plan A Wedding Budget: Cool Ideas For A Great Wedding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.60.192) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012344 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4553, 975,
What women want and what they NEED are two different things Tel Aviv