Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » What To Do After A Whiplash Injury
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What To Do After A Whiplash Injury

What To Do After A Whiplash Injury

Q: If I suffer whiplash can I make a claim for compensation

?

A: If you have been involved in an accident which was caused by someone else, and which resulted in you suffering a whiplash injury, then you can make a claim for whiplash compensation. Whether you were involved in a car accident, a sports accident or a work accident which resulted in whiplash injury, you can make a claim for accident and injury compensation with a regulated personal injury solicitor. A no win, no fee solicitor will give you a free claim assessment, and you will keep 100% of the compensation. Whether you are involved in a road accident which causes injury as the driver, the passenger or even as a passerby, you can make a claim for compensation.

Q: Can I claim for whiplash if my injuries are only minor?

A: Yes. Hundreds of successful claims for mild whiplash injury are made every year, and, providing the accident was not your fault, you could have a strong claim for compensation. Contact a personal injury solicitor as soon as possible if you want to claim for whiplash, and they will talk you through the claims process. Only use a no win, no fee solicitor to ensure the claim wont cost you a penny, and you will receive 100% of the compensation.What To Do After A Whiplash Injury

Q: Will I need medical treatment after a mild whiplash injury?

A: You should always get checked out immediately if you have suffered a whiplash injury, as minor injuries may be hiding more serious damage to the neck and back. A doctor will examine you, and recommend a course of medication or treatment.

Q: Can I claim compensation for whiplash from a learner driver?

A: Learner drivers have a responsibility to other car drivers to drive with the same amount of skill as the average newly-qualified driver. You are well within your rights to claim compensation for whiplash injury from a learner driver, and a regulated personal injury solicitor will be able to advise you how to proceed with a whiplash compensation claim.

Q: Can I claim whiplash compensation after a collision with a company vehicle?

A:Yes, providing the driver of the company vehicle was at fault. The employer of the driver could be partly responsible for the accident, particularly if the driver has been driving for too many hours without a proper break. You could claim compensation from the employer, the employee or from both parties if liability is proven, and a personal injury solicitor will help you make your whiplash claim with a minimum of fuss.

Q: Can I still claim for whiplash if I wasnt wearing a seatbelt?

A: If you suffer whiplash injury and you were not wearing a seatbelt, you may still be able to claim a reduced amount of compensation, providing another driver was at fault for your injuries. If wearing a seatbelt could have prevented your injuries, the amount you receive could be reduced by around 25%.

Q: Can I make a claim for whiplash if the other driver has disappeared?

A: Yes you can. Motor insurers are now all required to pay into a scheme which was specifically set up to cover claims of drivers who are victims of hit and run motorists and uninsured drivers, so you should still be able to make a whiplash claim, even if the other driver cannot be traced.

Q: Will I have to fill in lots of paperwork to claim for whiplash?

A: You will have to fill in some paperwork, so the personal insurance solicitor can fully understand the details of your claim. If you have any problems with the paperwork, a personal injury solicitor will help you fill in the forms.

Q: How do no win no fee solicitors get paid?What To Do After A Whiplash Injury

A: When no win, no fee solicitors win a claim, the party at fault is liable to pay their legal fees and expenses. If they lose a case, they dont get paid at all, so a professional firm of personal injury solicitors will always ensure a case is likely to succeed before they take it on.

Q: How do I know if I can claim for whiplash?

A: A regulated firm of personal injury solicitors will be able to advise you about the likelihood of a successful whiplash claim, and if they work on a no win, no fee basis, it wont cost you a penny.

by: Adrian Vultur
Commercial Trucks Possess The Top Position Before Buying '4x4 Lifted Trucks By Owner' Read This Soaring Popularity Of Automotive Window Tinting Finding The Right Car Insurance Boynton Beach Fl Finding The Right Car Insurance Fort Lauderdale Fl Finding The Right Car Insurance Miami Tips in getting car insurance with no license What Accessories Can Make Your 4x4 Trucks Remarkable? Car Reviews: Widening Automotive Industries Wings Why you Should Compare Car Insurance Things To Consider When Purchasing Car Insurance Ten Ways To Slash Your Car Insurance Premiums Mexican Auto~car Market~marketplace Snapshot
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.178.207) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011974 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 4288, 952,
What To Do After A Whiplash Injury Kista