Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » What I Want My Children To Remember About Me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

What I Want My Children To Remember About Me

WHAT I WANT MY CHILDREN TO REMEMBER ABOUT ME:

"That their father loved each member of family.

"That their father wanted to keep together the joint family forever.

"That their father scarified all his egos to keep each of them united.What I Want My Children To Remember About Me

"That their father wanted each of the members at home including servants and pets to have food before he ate.

"That his home was a happy one because all worked hard to keep it so.

"That each child was given every possible opportunity to develop his own personality.

"That there were no shelves under lock and key because of questionable contents.

"That absolute truth abided there; no earnest questioner, however young, was put off with subterfuge or evasion.

"That their father believed in hospitality, in spite of any extra labor involved, and that friends loved to come to visit us.

"That Sunday was the happiest day of the week, and that we all looked forward to its coming because it was the day when we prayed together long, went to temple and then spent evening together having fun, movies and for sure a lovely dinner.

"That though Father worked hard but he found time every day to send sms to all his friends and children to keep them motivated and to inspire to remain each of them connected on daily basis.

"That their father helped his close friends, family members in need and he always wanted to be one person who can help people in transforming their lives.

"That their father was always ready to donate to unprivileged people silently.

"That their father prayed for the betterment and wellbeingness for the entire family and for thanking God for the blessings.

"That thier father always believed that he is more blessed than others because more was given/blessed to him than it was ever taken.

"That their father used to transfer his credits and appreciation to other members always.

"That their father remained all his life an obedient son to his father.

"That his father was a very strict person but he loved and respected him throughout his life.

"That his Father and Mother always boast of his achievements.

"That though their Parents fought together many a times but they loved each other badly.

I had so many other thoughts to write here. But these were some of my immediate ones which came in mind when thought of writing something like this.

A father's wishful thinking i.e. WHAT I WANT MY CHILDREN TO REMEMBER ABOUT ME....

Any parent would love to leave legacy with children in terms of wealth, values, family history etc.... but this is about thoughts which a father wish to leave with his children.............

by: Rajesh Goyal
Reducing Insurance Prices For Teenage Drivers Water Bottles-the Best Gift Items For Children Car Driving Techniques for Teenagers Importance Of Schools In Overall Development Of Children Build A Playground For Your Children In Your Backyard Morgan Drexen Provides Timely Tips On Educating Children on Debt Popular Tales of the Norse - Ancient Norse Children's Stories Intelligence: Innate Or Artificial Amongst Children The Instructor Because The Children's Another Chance How To Create A Comfortable Children's Room Incorporating Children In Your Wedding Children Should Get Proper Sleep To Be Fit How To Teach Your Children About Using Their Kids Allowance Effectively by:Derrick Janson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.230.84.106) / Processed in 0.011903 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 2821, 956,