Insurances.net
insurances.net » Accident Insurance » West Palm Beach Chiropractors, Symptoms vs. Problems, chiropractor, auto accidents
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

West Palm Beach Chiropractors, Symptoms vs. Problems, chiropractor, auto accidents

West Palm Beach Chiropractors, Symptoms vs. Problems, chiropractor, auto accidents

West Palm Beach Chiropractors. Symptom vs. Problem.

PAIN & SYMPTOMS

Do you know that there is no cure for the common cold. But, if you go to any drugstore, you'll see shelf after shelf of "cold remedies." There are medicines for all the discomforts associated with the cold. Do these drugs cure the common cold? NO, absolutely not! The best they can do is temporarily stop the symptoms while the body works to regain its health. Nevertheless, you'll often hear people rave about a particular drug. "It really knocked that cold right out of me," they'll exclaim. "I was so sick and I took two of those pills and felt better the next day". "My back pain went away right after taking those pills". Unfortunately, these people are confusing their symptoms with the actual problem and/or injury taking place in their bodies. They think because the symptom is gone, the problem is gone. We need to realize that symptoms are the body's way of announcing that there is a problem. When everything in the body is functioning normally, we don't have headaches, stomach problems, neck or back pains. If the smoke detector alarm in your home went off in the middle of the night, would you rush over and disconnect it? Once the noise was gone, would you go back to sleep again as if nothing had happened? Of course not! That's because you know that the alarm is NOT the problem. It's just a warning that a problem exists. The same is true for symptoms. Your body will often send out a warning signal -- a symptom -- to tell you that a problem exists. If you take a couple of pills to cover up the symptom, it's like disconnecting the alarm. You haven't solved the problem you've just silenced the alarm.

In my West Palm Beach practice I deal with many people who are in pain. Whether it be from an auto accident, slip & fall or etc., it is important that they understand that "pain" is a symptom to a problem. Although I may administer various therapies that help alleviate pain & discomfort, my overall objective is to address the problem. If I correct the problem, the pain/symptom will go away.
WHEN ACCIDENTS BECOME INJURIES, WHO CAN HELP? Advantages of Seeking Help from St Louis Auto Accident and Missouri Injury Lawyers St. Louis Auto Accident Lawyer - Takes You To The Route To Justice Chiropractor Atlanta And Auto Accident Treatments Car Accident Attorneys - Points To Remember Car Accident Claims: Things To Remember How to Handle An Insurance Adjuster After a Car Accident Automobile Accident Regulation workplace in Houston Holiday Driving Safety Tips Help Avoid Auto Accidents Get A Personal Injury Lawyer To Be Compensated For Your Accident Consult With Personal Injury Lawyers About Harmful Accidents Dealing With Auto Malfunction Accidents Scaffold Accident Attorney Straight Talk: Scaffold Accidents, Injuries And Deaths
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.218.254) / Processed in 0.012205 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2270, 974,