Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Weight Loss is a Joke and Stretch Marks Suck!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Weight Loss is a Joke and Stretch Marks Suck!

So, here's my article from the heart.

I had stretchmarks at 12 years old. Mama told me it was from a growth spurt that I took. All I knew was that it was so embarrassing and ugly. I would try to hide them when changing for P.E. I guess that's when I started learning to be ashamed of my body. Looking back now, I can say that I was not fat or overweight. I was actually kind of cute. (I weighed 131)

Then I got pregnant at 16. I gained EXACTLY 50 pounds with my bundle of joy. She weighed 8 .lbs 2 oz and I weighed 182 when I came out of the hospital. I weighed more than I did before I had her. But I had my beautiful, precious baby girl and I would lose my weight, right?

Three years later, I am down to 128. Looking good, feeling good and I knew it. It's probably the best I have ever looked but it was so short lived. I weighed 128 for about 3 months. My husband and I took my daughter to the beach and I actually wore a bikini. It was there at Carolina Beach that I found out I was pregnant again.

I gained, yet again, EXACTLY 50 pounds. I had another precious little girl that weighed 7 .lbs 6 oz. and I weighed 178 when we left the hospital. There again, I would lose my weight, right?

No.

I am now 38 years old, I'm not pregnant and I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life. I feel worse physically and I look horrible. I'm not only overweight, I'm getting old and wrinkled on top of it. My stretchmarks are still here, they aren't going nowhere and I don't know if I'll ever look good again. I don't know if I'll ever feel like I look good again and that's really scary and depressing.

But, I do plan on doing something about it. I hate exercise and I am not very active. So what I am going to do is follow a meal plan that I found and see how that goes for me. For updates, just go to my blog.

Good luck to us all

*This article was written because all the marketing gurus say that writing articles is a great way to get your blog or site noticed on the net. But the problem is I couldn't write lies to market my products and it wouldn't have been from the heart. What I have written here is true and I hope that things will change for me on this new meal plan I am trying.*
Planning A Trip At A Luxury Resort Find out how to Shop for Clip-in Hair Extensions by:Dean Cane Be Sufficiently Warned When Buying Beauty Products Online by:Kaye Z. Marks The Devils Lawyer Top 5 Beaches In Vietnam For Family Statistics And Finance. Are They Really So Tough? The Role Of A Personal Injury Lawyer Personalized Jewelry For Your Wedding Day Advantages of Gel Bra over Breast Augmentation by:Angela Schultz Tauro-Test by Anabolic Designs Top Ten Tips For Buy-to-let Investors Easy Ways to Plan a Great Wedding Renter's Insurance Provides Security For Renters
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.143.181) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.011931 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2414, 975,
Weight Loss is a Joke and Stretch Marks Suck! Columbus