Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Watch You Won't Miss Me Online Free 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch You Won't Miss Me Online Free 2010

A kaleidoscopic film portrait of Shelly Brown, a twenty-three-year-old alienated urban misfit recently released from a psychiatric hospital. Starring Stella Schnabel, featuring Rene Ricard and introducing other notable New York personalities, the film gives pathos to the frenzy of the youthful desire for acceptance.

Shot in a variety of styles and formats, "You Won't Miss Me" mixes non-actors with professionals, verit with staging, order with abstraction, to paint an evocative picture of a contemporary rebel.

A woman struggling with a number of emotional demons struggles to make sense of her life in this independent drama from writer and director Ry Russo-Young. Shelly Brown (Stella Schnabel) is the twenty-three year old daughter of a woman with a long history of mental illness. Shelly has unfortunately inherited some of her mother's instability, and the narrative follows her after she's released from a brief stay in a mental hospital. Shelly dreams of a career as an actress, but at auditions she delivers readings that are intense enough to scare off most casting directors. Shelly wants to bond with other young women in the arts, but her paranoia and multiple insecurities make her a difficult friend at best and few of her peers are willing to bother. And while Shelly thinks she's ready for a relationship, the manner in which she approaches men tends to result in rejections or one-night-stands. You Won't Miss Me received its world premiere at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.

For those unfamiliar with the picture, the story is an emotional character study of Shelly Brown, a young alienated urban misfit - recently released from a psychiatric hospital - who's fallen on some truly tough times.

The picture has been slowly gaining momentum on the festival circuit, even picking up a Gotham Independent Film Award, as well as a Geraldine Page Award.

Watch And Download Movie: You Won't Miss Me Movie 2010 Online Free

Visit Here: http://netwebsite.in
WATCH NETHERLANDS VS URUGUAY SEMI FINAL FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 LIVE ONLINE STREAMING Disciplined Trader Program By Norman Hallet Comes With Total Trading Discipline Plus One Year Support Find out Whether the Online Reverse Search Directories are Worth the Investment or Not? How To Make Money online Online Virus Removal For Troubleshooting Virus Problems Online Available Plus Size Dresses Benefits of Bank of Nova Scotia online banking Online Mlm Secrets: Motivation Through Books Online Books – easiest way to read Make Money Online Right Now Watch Live Online Satellite Whatever Tactical Gear You Want, You Can Easily Obtain Online Trade Booth Display Options Available For Purchase
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.155.216) / Processed in 0.004345 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2132, 973,