Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Watch Lie to Me Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Watch Lie to Me Online

Watch Lie to Me Online

Dr. Cal Lightman, played by Tim Roth (Reservoir Dogs)

, can detect truth by analyzing a human's

bodily movements, facial movements and vocal delivery. When someone lifts a shoulder, rotates

a hand or lifts an eyebrow, Lightman perceives if they are falsifying the facts or not.

By studying them, Cal can see hidden feelings - from buried resentment to sexual attraction to

coveteousness. Lightman's scientific and technological foresight is both a gift and an affliction.

Tim Roth's character, Doctor Cal Lightman, leads a team of experts at The Lightman Group who actively help

law enforcement and the police department with their most difficult cases.

Dr. Gillian Foster (Kelli Williams. "The Practice") is a most unique psychologist and Cal's

workmate who brings some balance to the association by studying all angles while Lightman focuses on the

details. Lightman needs Gillian's sharp eye when working with human behavior, whether he shows it or not.

Will Loker (Brendan Hines. From"Terminator"and " The Sara Connor Chronicles") is Cal's head research assistant, who's so discomforted with peoples tendencyto lie that he practices what he calls "radical honesty."

He says everything he is pondering at all times and often pays the toll.

Ria Torres (Monica Raymund. From "Law and Order:SVU") is the newest member of the team, and one of the very few naturals in the area of lie detection. Ria has an un-trained, natural skill when it comes to analyzing persons of interest. You better keep on your toes around Ria!

This is a hugely intriguing television show. I discover myself searching for deceptive "tells" with most people I converse with now!

Here are some guidelines to tell if someone is suspected of lying, which I gathered from the TV show:

- Acting surprised: Proper surprise should only last for one second

- Gestural slips: Like nodding yes when saying no or the other way around.

- Language which indicates that a person is distancing herself from the lie, in a way. "I did not have SEX with THAT woman"

- Not being able to reverse a story; There is no genuine cognition of the events, only a lie made up from start to finish, not end to beginning.

- "Shrugging" with the lips or a hand.

- Shifting back while talking, sometimes paired with a defensive gesture like folding the arms.

- Repeating words

- Raising the voice.

- Out of sync facial contortions most likely means someone is faking an emotion.

- A hesitation when beginning a sentence.

- Timing of gestures; Gestures have to be correctly timed in the flow of the conversation so as to match up with an emotion someone says to be harboring.

- A hunched over posture is most likely to indicate a person is telling a falsehood.

Watch here at www.watchlietomenow.com

Watch Lie to Me Online

By: Elias Scott
Where to Get Legit Online Jobs? Legit Online Jobs - Quick Review Wal-Mart Online Employment Application - How and Where! Hisss Watch Online Legit Online Jobs - Are They Real Or Just a Myth? Booking Branson Resort Deals Online Top 8 Share Trading Tips for Successful Traders Free Conference Call - 100 Ways To Make Money Online in This Recession! Top 7 Benefits of Today's Online Gambling Industry Make online money from Bangladesh Get Paid to Write a Book & Sell It Online on ClickBank Finding Plants At Online Nursery Watch Step Up 3D (2010) Megavideo | Watch The Other Guys (2010) for FREE Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.44.121) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.005335 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3247, 973,
Watch Lie to Me Online Mountain View