Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Want Retirement Answers? Seek Expert Solutions
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Want Retirement Answers? Seek Expert Solutions

Want Retirement Answers? Seek Expert Solutions

During these sensitive times an honest voice is the most valuable foundation to build your wealth upon. As Americans strive for an economic rebound, it is important to conduct wise investment decisions.

Each year that passes is another year closer to retirement, and an opportunity to ask yourself if you have been accounting for the future. Robert Cadena, founder and owner of Retirement Solutions, is here to help.

His lifetime achievements provide a sturdy backbone for strong planning initiatives, money-saving strategies, a better focus on valuable resources and ultimately, designing a retirement plan for your retirement goals.

Cadena first began his interest in investments as a student at Southwest Texas University (now known as Texas State University). There, he studied Business Administration.

After college, Cadena set a course for the MassMutual Financial Group, where he excelled for nearly 10 years as a financial advisor gathering over $100 million in client assets and served as the President of its San Antonio Agent Association in 2006.

During his nearly decade-long tenure at MassMutual, Cadena earned distinctions that many of his peers strive to emulate, including numerous awards for outstanding production. In 2005 he was also honored as the youngest member ever to attain MassMutual's Chairman's Club award as one of its top 10 agents nationwide.

Behind each one of his accolades was a drive to succeed that pushed Cadena to levels rarely seen in someone so young.

In order to dispel the notion that his youth made him a liability in the financial world, Cadena worked harder, often times into the late hours of the night, in an effort to establish himself in an industry that can be unforgiving.

"There are times when I would work 80-90 hours a week. I would sit at my desk and I was determined to get clients. I would work harder because I had to," said Cadena.

Cadena's persistence recently led him to receiving a Master of Science in Financial Services.

Retirement Solutions offers services in Spanish and English in the following areas: wealth management, retirement planning, estate planning, investment management, and portfolio analysis.

Cadena states, "My business is built on my client's trust and loyalty. Our vision at Retirement Solutions is to be your most trusted advisor through our professional knowledge, our integrity and our concierge service."

Headquartered in San Antonio, Retirement Solutions offers investment solutions designed specifically to be a perfect fit for its clients' retirement needs and goals throughout the great State of Texas. Like its puzzle piece logo implies, Cadena's company helps solve the maze of retirement planning.

For each of Cadena's current and prospective clients, connecting the puzzle of retirement is a challenge that doesn't end with one consultation. It takes time and relationship building to ensure that realistic goals are set and continually reviewed to provide the best chance for success.

Cadena acknowledges, "The relationships that we have created are life long. We want all our clients in good times and in bad to have the warm fuzzy feeling knowing and trusting their planning to us."

"Most people think we just invest money, but we first analyze a person's financial situation, then we come back with recommendations. Some of the recommendations may include Long-Term Care (LTC), life insurance, and investments such as real estate investment trusts (REITs), mutual funds, stocks, annuities, and certificates of deposit (CDs). This is your future, and we understand that it is important to you."

With a management team and staff concerned with the goals of its clients, Retirement Solutions emphasizes helping make your dream a reality.
Getting the Ideal Divorce Lawyer San Diego Is Retirement Paradise For Iraq War Veterans Maryland Lawyers Member Benefit Provider News Fighting Criminal Charges Needs A Good Lawyer For Sure Guide To Allow You To Locate The Right Criminal Lawyer For The Help You Need IRS Lawyer to Tackle Tax Issues Investing In Property And Property Maintenance Ideas For Enjoying Retirement Enjoy Your Retirement In Tropical Khon Kaen File your claim with a Zadroga Lawyer The Best Strategy in Investing in Stocks Investing in Mobility Vans and Other Useful Resources Various Reasons for Acquiring the Help of Lawyers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.131.13.37) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.005150 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3995, 176,
Want Retirement Answers? Seek Expert Solutions Ann Arbor