Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Enjoy Your Retirement In Tropical Khon Kaen
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Enjoy Your Retirement In Tropical Khon Kaen

Enjoy Your Retirement In Tropical Khon Kaen

For men looking to get more out of life -

I have 3 questions for you:

1. Have you ever desired to retire to a radiant lush climate?

2. Are you disenfranchised with the way things are going in your community and civilization?

3. Do you long to become happy again?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may need to think of remote lands. Those lands that perfectly break the norm and boundaries of your current culture.

I did just such a thing when I visited Thailand for the first time, and I've been going back ever since. I fell in love with the region so much that I envisage to retire there shortly, and spend the rest of my life as an expat.

Why do I want to do so? Here are many reasons:

1. I love pleasant equatorial climates

2. An bounty of unattached grateful women

3. I need a country where my bankroll can go a long way

4. I always wanted to live on or near the beach

5. It seems as though I no longer fit in

Finances

One of the main things to keep in view when planning such a move is financial affairs. Although your dollars may go much further in Thailand, to under-finance your new journey will be devastating. You must look at the broad view. Once over there, your options to create earnings will be minimal, so you must pinch pennies! 10 to 20 grand is not going to do it for you.

Most Popular Areas for Expats In Thailand

Two of the most fashionable areas for expats in Thailand are Bangkok and Pattaya. Bangkok is an amazingly large city with all that goes along with a huge major city:

1. Shopping

2. Dining

3. Arts

4. Nightlife

Pattaya is a beach resort area huge into the nightlife. Pattaya first started out as an "R and R" spot for American soldiers during the Vietnam War and has been going strong ever since.

You don't have to limit yourself to these two areas, but first time expats are usually most comfortable in Bangkok or Pattaya due to the large expat communities. More and more expats are heading Northeast to the Isaan area of Thailand. Many have found their place in the sun in Khon Kaen, Nong Khai, Udon Thani, or Korat.

Visa Runs

Once in Thailand, there is also the subject of remaining there legally. Most vacationers are granted a 30-day visa. When this is nearing an end, you must leave the country and re-enter so you are granted a new 30-day visa. This is a practice that will continue with your tenure in Thailand, unless you do the paperwork with the Thai government for a retirement visa.

If you plan to stay in Thailand for an extended period of time, you will need a current passport and visa. The type of visa is determined by the local Thai Consulate and what your plans are. If you wish to apply for a Non-Immigrant O-A visa (retirement), you will need to be at least 50 years old and meet some financial requirements. A doctor's check and a background investigation are also required. Check with your local Thai consulate for up-to-date information.

If this sounds like a life you may be interested in, I caution you to read and research as much as you possibly can. You want to talk to as may expats as possible and get opinions on both sides.

Thailand is not for everyone. But for those of us that live here, we definitely love our life in the Land of Smiles.
File your claim with a Zadroga Lawyer The Best Strategy in Investing in Stocks Investing in Mobility Vans and Other Useful Resources Various Reasons for Acquiring the Help of Lawyers IRS Lawyer Crucial Los Angles Stalking Lawyer Investigation How can you be assisted by a Florida DUI lawyer? Points to consider while choosing a criminal defense lawyer Find An Austin Divorce Lawyer For Divorce Criminal Defence Lawyer- Role and Responsibilities! Silver Investing and Gold Investing - A smart investment Investing Strategies - How My Own Strategies Have Evolved Over The Years Information About Seasonal Investing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.157.62) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012686 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 3558, 176,
Enjoy Your Retirement In Tropical Khon Kaen Casper