Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry

Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry

Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher

, social insurance - Education Industry

National People's Congress Wang Yufen

Reporter: As Private Education Industry representatives, you listened to this year's government work report Premier feel? How do you think the government work report on the contents of the talk about private education?

Jiaqing: very excited, very encouraged. This year's government work report is to invest in education, I first heard a decade, the government will promote the reform on the education task first. The "Report" on the school system reform, school reform model, innovative systems and mechanisms have been stressed, full of the Government to encourage grass-roots education to actively explore, a bold breakthrough, vigorously promote the reform attitude and determination. I feel, the Government has really minds.Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry

In addition, education on the whole, the Prime Minister set out very specifically, the Prime Minister in his report, power must be strong education, no class no class education Talent With first-class talent to build first-class country. Prime Minister stressed the need to do first-rate education, to encourage the public to set up education to meet the diverse educational needs of the masses. A few days ago announced the "national long-term education reform and development plan for" the draft has also explicitly called for schools to encourage investment, promote social forces to organize an independent, co-sponsored and other means to establish educational, and public and private common form situation of education development. This has been referred to the private education of a high altitude, is really very great, on private education should be strongly supported. So I feel very excited, really confident, and now is free to make a big sense of time. Some of our representatives and some private education sector who saw the future, they think that private education is really going to come in the spring.

Reporter: I understand that this year you submit a report on "normative state policy to implement the recommendations of Private Education", do you think about implementation issues, you as the industry means that you understand what issues remain to be perfect?

Jiaqing: First and foremost is private teachers of social insurance. State law clearly stipulates that public and private teachers to the legal status of teachers is the same, and in the "Private Education Promotion Law" clearly pointed out that education is a public good. According to this understanding, private school teachers should belong to the nature of private institutions. The "Private Promotion Law" after the introduction of various localities have also worked a lot of implementation details, whether the reference to public institutions for private teachers, insurance, and some places will, and in some places I'm not sure. In fact, on the private school teachers, what is most important? I think the most important thing is whether the identity of their institutions to determine that this is very important.

We all know, a school resource teachers are among our most important resource. The Status of Teachers of uncertainty has led to instability in people, leading to instability in the development of private education, seriously hampered the development of private education. Many users, including so many of our teachers in private education are very concerned about the issue, that is their social security.

Specifically, teachers in private schools and institutions if the reference to the nature of insurance, retirement and public office after a teacher's pension is the same. If according to nature of business units to participate in insurance, retirement income and the public to do the same condition is worse than half of retired teachers around. This is a very big reality. That of all private schools have encountered problems.

Reporter: It is not every private school's teachers are faced with this problem?

Jiaqing: This is not Yes. Some places still do better. For example, we have nine Xiangyu's basic education schools, six are compulsory, three high school education. We are nine teachers in schools all participate in the light of the nature of the insurance institution. Suppose, for example, some provinces such as Yunnan, Hunan and other provinces, they are incorporated into the institutions of teacher coverage. Promotion of Private Education was very obvious. I would like, as long as private teachers to solve the problem as well, the place of private education on the development of better. The protection of private teacher, if not resolved, he wanted to, I do as a teacher of public protection after retirement, there are very good, if I were to run after this, there is no protection, so he does not want to go.

Few days ago, a leader in the Ministry of Education to participate in a forum that some people believe that teachers as an individual, who is also China's education in the work of individual teachers and the public should do in terms of teachers enjoy equal treatment, but is not the case, we discussed are divided, and later wrote in the outline: Private teachers to improve the social insurance system. Why is there no clear cause in the end is to enjoy the standard or enterprise standards? This is a very sharp avoid conflicts. "Outline" did not say that you can enjoy, did not say you can not enjoy. Although the law stipulates that citizens do have long treated the same teachers, but in the implementation process, as is not easy to achieve. I hope that by calling, can solve this problem. Private education is divided into two blocks, one is profit, a non-profit, and I think at least immediately clear to clear the non-profit private school teachers enjoy the same status with the public and for teachers written into the outline of the social security.Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry

This time, I proposed in my private teachers on the treatment of special mention, and I think this is possible, because this should do a thing.

Reporter: Where is it difficult? Wang Yufen: I think the difficulty is the issue of ideology. Thought is the root cause of all local governments from recognizing the importance of private schools.

Reporter: Do you enjoy school teacher What is the treatment? How do you protect it?

Jiaqing: our group all enjoyed school teachers are teachers in public schools with the same security benefits, this insurance is not for me to protect, according to the standard coverage is not what I can determine, this must be by the government to you this policy. I am from Shanghai, 99 in Jiangsu to invest in my education, I went with the local government is to begin with, do you think of the brand Xiangyu education good idea to change the place, you let me be, but I am first and foremost condition My teacher is to do with your company identity and to protect the teachers are unanimous in treatment. Salary bonuses can be given in our school, but this is not what the security benefits that schools can give. I think that private education is most needed about the specific problem is this.
Reasons That Promeris Will Help Your Pet Watch Terriers Season 1 Episode 12 Online Control your dog's rage Seiko Perpetual Calendar Two-Tone SNQ008P1 SNQ008P SNQ008 Men's Watch Tibetan Terrier Dog Breed Description, History, Grooming, Health Issues and Living Conditions Watch Terriers Season 1 Episode 12 Quid Pro Quo Online French Bulldog Puppies For Sale In Online Pet Portraits Finding Out The Amount Of Traffic Competitors Are Getting What competence is required of a project manager? How to Outperform Your Competitors Dog Owners Should Share The Blame For Dog Bite Injury How to leash train a dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.4.206) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.015967 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 7315, 969,
Wang Yufen: Private teachers to implement the social insurance - private teacher, social insurance - Education Industry Copenhagen