Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Vick diagnosed with rib cartilage injury
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Vick diagnosed with rib cartilage injury

"I told him: 'Don't take no hits like that

. We can't afford you taking hits,'" Jackson said. "He's just trying to make things happen."

Vick didn't listen, and he ended up with a rib cartilage injury that will force him to miss "maybe a week, maybe two mlb jerseys weeks," the quarterback told WXTG 102.1's The Bruce Smith Show out of Virginia Beach on Monday night.

"Usually I'm a fast healer, so we'll have to see," Vick said on the radio show.

"It won't be no more than two weeks, hopefully. Hopefully."Vick diagnosed with rib cartilage injury

The Eagles play the San Francisco 49ers in Week 5 and then face Vick's former team, the Atlanta Falcons, the following week.

"This is going to be one of those day-to-day, week to week [injuries]," Eagles coach Andy Reid said Monday. "We'll just see how it goes and how he feels along the way."

Without Vick, Kevin Kolb gets another chance to prove he can be the No. 1 quarterback. Kolb began the nfl jersey season as Donovan McNabb's successor, but lost his job when he sustained a concussion in Week 1 and Vick played exceptional in his absence.

"I'm a competitor and I want to play," Kolb said. "I want to win. It's vital for our season and for our team right now to go out and win next week and I hope I get the opportunity. But we'll see what happens with Mike's injury and what the situation is and then we'll go from there."

The offense struggled without Vick in Philadelphia's 17-12 loss to McNabb and the Redskins on Sunday. The Eagles (2-2) now travel to face a desperate 49ers team looking to avoid an 0-5 start.

Reid said Vick doesn't have any broken bones, though the cartilage between his second and third rib might be cracked.

"He's sore, he's mlb jerseyssore," Reid said. "It's up high in that second and third rib. And that's what it is and you have ligaments and you have cartilage up there."

By: Michael
An Overview of Foot & Ankle Injury Problems How to Refinance My Auto Loan When I Am Behind on Payments? 3 Steps Auto Refinancing Loans - 3 Tips for Getting A Better Loan Deal What Credit Score Do I Need to Refinance My Auto Loan? 3 Things You Should Know Safety Floor Is Essential To Avoid Injuries Auto Mass Traffic Review - Can You Make Money With Auto Mass Traffic? How to Replace Your Auto Glass How Memory Foam Mattresses Can Help Heal Injury Rooney World Cup injury fear of the British media have exposed the problem chubby knees Rooney injury aggravated or impede the advance of South Africa and the league campaign to say goodbye largest lithium ion automotive battery plant in North America The useful Pickup trucks buying tips Auto Damage Experts, INC. Removes Doubts not Dents!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.36.141) / Processed in 0.013190 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2726, 952,