Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Two Rules For Dating A Mature Woman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Two Rules For Dating A Mature Woman

Dating a mature, older, woman can seem like a fun thing you can do whenever youve

had rough of younger women, but the reality is that its a tiring process and that most guys are not ready for it, even worse, they will fall into some bad troubles over doing it.

Im going to give you my best rules for dating mature women, apply them all the time and make sure you understand that these rules can even save your life when you are dealing with mature women.

Im not making things up, these rules will save your life in case you dont know what out are doing.

The first rule for dating mature women is to always make sure she is single and ok!

Lets be clear on this one thing from the very beginning: whenever you are trying to date a mature woman, you can be pretty sure that she is married, or at least has got a son or a daughter somewhere.

Ive dated mature women and most of them were already married and had a son or a daughter of my same age, twenty six!

Its the reality, what are you going to expect from a woman who is fifty years old?

Thats the thing that this rule is going to save your life with.

Whenever you pick up a mature woman, simply make sure that you ask her about her family, friends, husband and most importantly a son. . .

My friend was once with a great looking mature woman, he was taking her to his car with the intentions to take her to his home, when he arrived at his car, he heard a voice calling mum, mum, mum!

He turned and then received a hit to the face.

The felt to the flour and then a shower of hits started coming!

He woke up in a hospital with broken bones.

He wanted to report to the police, but he didnt know the womans name nor was her address, all what he knew that she was HOT!!

He nearly lost his life that day.

Dont make the same mistake and follow your penis to your death.

Instead, make sure you ask her about her family and children and the best thing would be to take things a bit slowly with her.

Make sure you date her for at least three days before trying to take things to the next level with her.

The next rule for dating mature women is to never laugh!

I was once dating a woman, she wasnt mature, she was about forty four.

We were having a drink when all of a sudden, she stormed to the bathroom.

I didnt understand!

When she came back, she excused herself and told me that she couldnt hold it!

I started looking at her and I didnt understand, so I smiled!

She looked at me, felt very angry, took her things and went out nearly crying.

I tried to stop her, but she didnt want to.

This rule is about her, dont hurt her, she may have her issues and problems related to her age, so be ready to hear and see stuff you wont necessarily like and enjoy.

by: Stepahn Gomezi
Buy Fashionable Charm Bracelets Online Job consultant NCR Diet during Lactation Tea Length Winter Wedding Dresses Online purchasing of GM Collin products Interested in Buying the Latest Styles of Intimate Apparel? London pest control back in the news Astragalus As A Cancer Fighting Agent Using Roll Up Banners To Maximize The Impact Of Your Booth Affordable Housing In Brazil Heading Towards Magnificent Growth Top Secret Fat Loss Secret Helped Me Online Document Storage Different Way Pan American Metals Of Miami Says Increased Buying By Central Banks Is Supporting Gold
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.206) / Processed in 0.011161 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 2969, 975,