Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Tovolo King Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray, Blue by Tovolo Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tovolo King Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray, Blue by Tovolo Review

Product Description

The Tovolo King Cube Ice Cube Trays create generous, 2-inch cubes of ice, mixers, juices, fruits, and more. Its larger size makes the sturdy tray easy to fill and, best of all, the flexible, food-grade silicone allows the cubes to pop out effortlessly after freezing. The tray is dishwasher safe and makes a great housewarming gift. Available in a variety of fun colors, this tray holds six extra-large ice cubes.

Product Details Color: Blue

Brand: Tovolo

Model: 80-5521

Dimensions: 2.00" h x 4.40" w x 6.30" l, .35 pounds

Features Tovolo King Cube Ice Cube Tray creates generous, 2-inch cubes of ice, mixers, juices, fruits, and more

Made from food-grade silicone

Larger size makes the sturdy tray easy to fill; flexible silicone allows cubes to pop out effortlessly

Washing regularly with a diluted vinegar and water solution will keep the trays working well and free of odors that can be absorbed after extended time in your freezer

Available in a variety of fun colors, each tray has a 6-cube capacity

You can buy Tovolo King Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray, Blue by Tovolo in best price at Cast Iron Skillets Store

Customer Reviews

Great BIG Cubes, Workaround for White Residue Problem

Big cubes are the latest trend in high-end cocktail bars because of their slower melt rate (less surface area) and curious look. This is a great home version that produces gorgeous 2x2 cubes. It does take a bit more effort to extract the cubes from the rubbery silicone material than traditional trays -- you have to sort of stretch and push them out -- but for big cubes it's actually advantageous to carefully slide them out this way, rather than "cracking" them out and risking fractures. You'll get the hang of it.

The BIG problem I had with this initially was that the cubes produced white "floaties" in the drink that left a rather waxy residue on the glass(!). I'm not making this up! What the heck are those? I googled it and it appears that this is a problem that some people experience with silicone trays. The best theory I found was that it's related to the effect silicone has on freezing certain types of water, perhaps condensing minerals on the surface of the cubes. It's just a theory. But I figured out a workaround which I am happy to share with the internet via this amazon review. If you experience this, just RINSE the cubes briefly before you drop them in the drink, and it will wash off the white reside. All good! I love my big cubes now.

Better than having no big cubes

We're cocktail nerds and have worked with the 4 cube size of this Tovolo king cube trays. As already noted, it's a bit of a fight getting the cubes out, but they are nice big cubes.

Our upgrade from this was to the big Beaba "cubes" which are actually cylinder sections with rounded bottoms. That makes them pop out a lot easier and the tray is lidded. Beaba thinks their tray is for freezing baby food, but we mixies know better.

We do recommend the smaller cubed Tovolo tray which freezes up fast and the cubes pop right out. In general, a brand we've liked; it'd be great to see them come up with a lidded tray with rounded "cubes" for easier removal.

Big Ole Cubes!

I bought two of these trays mainly to freeze cooking liquids (stocks, broths, wines, etc....) and they work just fine. Each cube is a little more than a 1/3 cup which is a pretty convenient size. After they are frozen the cubes don't slide out like a conventional hard plastic tray, but it's not really hard to get them out. I guess if you have a severe case of arthritis or carpel tunnel it might be an issue, but for
Foreign Exchange Platforms For Trading - Choose The Greatest Possibility Home Collection Cash Loans - ulfill Your Monetary Requirements Outsourcing On Real Estate Tasks Weight Loss Tip - How To Lose Beer Belly Fat Disney for the family Ideas On Buying Lingerie For Your Wife Watch The Bachelor Season 15 Episode 9 ONLINE FREE Effective treatments for the removal of stretch marks Five Great Wood Toys For Toddlers Seeking A Weekend Trip? Vegas Trips Are Great Deals! Get Information On How To Grab Rates On Sin Cit Fashion style and first-class manufactory achieve Ugg boots unshakable status Effective web design tips Benefits Of A Personal Shopper
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.200.211) / Processed in 0.012600 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3920, 975,