Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Total Transformation Program Review Lesson 3 – Breaking Through
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Total Transformation Program Review Lesson 3 – Breaking Through

Total Transformation Program Review Lesson 3 Breaking Through

Lesson 3 of the Total Transformation Program explains Culture and Accountability in a family. It is mutual and therefore both parent and child will take responsibility and accountability of their own actions and words.

Building great culture and accountability and responsibility love at home can solve the behavioral problems in children like oppositional defiant disorder, misbehavior, obnoxious, ADD/ADHD, disrespectful, lying and even anger and abusive kids.

Creator of the program, James Lehman, renowned Behavioral Therapist, explains that parents are to build culture in the family like This is how I'm going to talk to you and this is how you have to talk to me'. This is what I'm going to expect from you and this is what you can expect from me.'

Parents will pay the rent and bring the bacon home and children will need to do their school work and behave appropriately. Children are learn to be accountable for their own things, actions and talk appropriately, solve their problem without hurting other people in any way.

Another aspect of parenting style is responsibility love. Some parents claim that they love their child unconditionally' and that's where things get complicated. Unconditional love should not amount to parents doing things for their kids.

The culture should be:

I love you and that's why I'm not going to do your homework for you'.

I love you and that's why I'm going to teach you how to do it'.

A lot of parents love unconditionally instead of thinking what can they can do differently to encourage children to learn more skills.

Acting out kids need to learn skills on how to do things. If u feel differently, you may not behave differently but if you behave differently,I guarantee are going to feel differently.

James Lehman Total Transformation Program is really about behavior modification in children. You will learn how to parent in a way that children will listen and be respectful. This award winning program had sold over 200,000 copies. This program comes in seven CDs and Jump Start DVD, Parent Workshop DVD, Bonus One Minute Transformation CD and a workbook. The good news is that you can get this program worth $327 for FREE
Advantages Of Ecommerce Store Over Physical Shopping Store The Science involving Dieting And Balanced Weight Loss Important Things To Keep In Mind When Shopping For Wholesale Handbags Bin Checker Online What You Should Know Before You Buy An Angle Grinder Do's and Don'ts of Free Online Betting Prenatal And Pregnancy Massage 101: What You Should Know Before Getting One. Sony Ericsson Global Leaders In Mobile Handsets Best Holiday Gifts For Dad! Shopping For Bridal Lingerie Online Public Liability Insurance: Can It Be Worth It? EWCF - More Online Bunk? HTC HD2 Deals – Perfect Mixture of Style and Technicality with free gifts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.85.33) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013132 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2410, 975,
Total Transformation Program Review Lesson 3 – Breaking Through Kista