Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » This Is What Men Want: The No 1 Thing Most Women FORGET To Do Around Men - But SHOULD Be Doing 24-7
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

This Is What Men Want: The No 1 Thing Most Women FORGET To Do Around Men - But SHOULD Be Doing 24-7

This Is What Men Want: The No 1 Thing Most Women FORGET To Do Around Men - But SHOULD Be Doing 24-7

Most women are NOT doing the ONE thing they should be doing around men, which is especially important if they want to keep that man. Worse yet, is the fact that many women don't even realize they are making this mistake, or don't realize they are forgetting to do this one thing, because they are so caught up in the rush of everything.

So what do men want? This is the # 1 thing which most women forget to do around men, but ALL women should be doing this 24/7:

Take Things Slow

Many women want to rush things. They want a man NOW, they want him to marry her NOW; otherwise she assumes she isn't desirable or that he simply is wasting her time. BUT, there are MANY advantages to taking things slower; especially when trying to attract and KEEP the perfect man.

For instance, when you take things slow, you can test him and see what he is truly all about, BUT you can also tease him and attract him to you even more, because he will be challenged to stick around. Why will he be challenged? Well, if you aren't handing everything out easily, it prompts a man to instantly try and figure you out all the more, because he will think "what is she hiding? Am I good enough for her?" etc...

So, instead of thinking"she's not good enough for me" or"she's not my type" ...he is INSTEAD wondering "this lady is amazing...how do I get her to like me more?" or "she's very interesting...not like other women I've met". Etc...

All because you are taking things slow and are making him work for things, just because you are taking things slow. This ALSO includes the physical aspect of meeting men in general... that you MUST take things slow there.

Men Want A Challenge...Which You Don't Give Them If You Rush Things

If you rush into things, you can appear to be easy as well...because it also means you aren't pacing yourself, and are literally giving him everything you possibly can early on. Remember that he isn't going to die if he doesn't get something intimate within the first week of knowing you, and if he leaves you because you don't do that on the first date, for instance, you know then that he was not the right guy for you; clearly.

Pacing yourself also coincides with the whole idea of "playing hard to get" which is a natural way to attract men, as men view this kind of woman as being higher quality and more worthwhile. Remember that if a man can get you easily, he won't want you, because there's nothing in it for him to challenge him or change anything in his life as it is now.

However, it is stimulating to chase after a woman who is playing "hard to get", because it makes him FIGURE out something new. Men are logical in nature, which means they are naturally prone to want to "figure" things out and solve them; BUT, once a man figures that thing out, it loses its relevance or importance to him, because there is nothing left for him to do with that thing.

This is ALSO why it's important to take things slow, and piece-by-piece, so that he always has something to work with, and therefore doesn't have a reason to ever leave you or become bored.
Mens Wedding Band Fasting For Weight Loss - The Mechanics Pertaining To This Fat Reduction Routine Five Steps To Sound Business Decisions (Using Error And Omissions Insurance) The Importance Of Condo Insurance NJ Getting Insurance Sales Leads For Free The Value of Insurance How Insurance Can Protect Your Business One Insurance Company For All Your~For Your Insurance Needs The Amazing Insurance Salesmen - from Beijing and Hong Kong... to Kuala Lumpur! Getting Building Insurance Is A Necessity General Insurance Systems for a mature UK Market Understanding The Minimum Insurance Requirements Trips To Long Island Days
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.136.165) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013183 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3373, 975,
This Is What Men Want: The No 1 Thing Most Women FORGET To Do Around Men - But SHOULD Be Doing 24-7 Kista