Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Ultimate Financial Insurance For Seniors
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Ultimate Financial Insurance For Seniors

The Ultimate Financial Insurance For Seniors

A good corporate job used to be key to a comfortable retirement

. But as many people have learned the hard way its no longer true.

Companies are looking for any available way to get rid of any employee who might be nearing retirement.

Additionally retirement plans within corporations are financial investments in stocks and bonds that are often not worth the paper they are written on, instead of the relatively secure retirement savings that characterized retirement plans in the past.

So any corporate job has lost the cache it once had. If a corporation cannot provide an employee with job security and retirement they have little incentive to stick around.

And the jobs can be extremely stressful and difficult, too. A salesman has about 90 days to produce spectacular results or they are toast in the corporate world.

And its a dog eat dog world where lies and innuendo are the norm more than the exception. Your boss has been pretty unethical to advance in this world and you can expect he/she will be bad to you, too.

My corporate job ended rather abruptly one day when my boss ordered me point blank to lie to both my employees and my customers.

Did you know the Supreme Court recently ruled it is OK to lie to make a sale?

It says it all about how much we can trust what big corporations say to us.

But for senior workers this type of business environment is particularly risky. Even if you have retirement it may be worthless when you need to collect if you are lucky enough to keep your job.

And its tough for anyone over 40 to find a job at all, much less one that would pay the bills.

And the job outlook for young people is pretty dismal, too.

But there is a way to make you self more secure and have some retirement, too, and its not working for some soulless corporation.

I have built a number of businesses since I left corporate life, as has my wife. We have some control over our own income, we dont commute to an office, and we have developed a lot of new skills.

Having those new skills is the best insurance we can have as we head toward retirement. I hesitate to think about what would have happened to us if we had not developed these new skills.

We dont have to worry about keeping our jobs. For one thing there are several jobs that can help us feel more secure. If one fails we have others to fill the gaps.

No one can fire us as we get close to retirement just so they can pump up their stock price. And my employer (me) wont steal my retirement or allow an investment company to steal it.

But best of all we can run our businesses in the ways that we think are ethically correct. Its good, both for our bank account and for our security.

Being self-employed isnt easy, but it is more secure in many ways than working for someone else.

by: Paula Stone
Taxi Insurance - Understanding Your Options A Guide To Uk Taxi Insurance Taxi Insurance - Finding The Best Deal Taxi Insurance - Your Safety Net In A Time Of Need Self Build Insurance It Project Managers Guide To Errors And Omissions Insurance Insurance Policies in Texas Backpacker Insurance- Let Your Trip Insured Fish and Chip Insurance – Deep Fried Mince Pies Insurance Claim and Restoration Project Cheap insurance: Get the most desirable deal How To Choose Overseas Medi-claim Insurance Delhi General Insurance Systems for Direct Insurers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.193.108) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005384 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2962, 975,
The Ultimate Financial Insurance For Seniors New York City