Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Men Can Be Crying When They Are Sad
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Men Can Be Crying When They Are Sad

A few steps from my home in Hampshire, on a hill on the moor

, is a plaque marking the spot where Richard Pryce Jones deliberately crashed his Halifax bomber during the war. He was rescued, but that would have meant hitting the town. The epitaph reads: "He died that others might live."

It never fails to move me. No tears, you know. It would be disrespectful. But I usually manage a lump in the throat, and the film of moisture on his eyes that men have in their arsenal emotional. Gordon Brown has shown no tears to cry beautifully, when he delivered his farewell speech on the steps of 10th Number To catch the throat. The determination not to cry in public. The time when no one was there nobility.

Not everyone can win. I do not think Paul Gascoigne never quite have the hang of it, for example. But I think I have to an art, perfected my technique for years to watch The Railway Children, Sleepless in Seattle and the scene in Dumbo, the elephant when the mother is in prison. "Dad!" my son will say, pointing the finger. "You're crying!"

"Me? Than Dumbo? Ha ha ha. No, boys, I'm crying of human origin, a sort of no tears to cry. I will teach you one day. Very useful. "

They are too young to appreciate the nuances, however, but when they are old, I will explain that openness is associated with being a woman sobbing, and therefore unsuitable for men. Charlie Chaplin's analogy may be useful here. He said the modus operandi of intoxication is to imagine a drunk trying to act sober. The same is true when a man learns mourn mourn. To be convincing, it is necessary to note that if you try to avoid tears.

In this sense, it is important for a young man to appreciate the difference between male and female tears. I remember once asking the actress Emilia Fox if she could mourn at will, right there at lunch. To my surprise, I could - from the beginning. Big tears rolled down her cheeks. When she finished, her smiling face again.

These are the tears of women, and why I have never heard anyone say. "Only a grown woman cry" This expression only works when it comes to "big men", and if it seems tautological, "growth" is justified. Not all men are grown. Exhibitionists emotional incontinence cry when they are expelled from talent contests like X factor not become men, for example. Men should be careful what you cry less, as some issues are more worthy of tears than others. Pain, of course. But no. And rarely self-pity a man scream in pain. And never to the death of a princess who could not. These are the rules.

I suspect my colleague Matt Pritchett could help me on this. One of his drawings last week showed a father next to a television to listen to the World Cup, to explain to her children that "at some point in the coming weeks, you will see me cry . 'And the day after the last survivors of the Great Escape has died, he made a cartoon that shows a tombstone with a strip of land tunnel back away from him. I think I have something in my eyes when I seen and I expect it was even something in his eyes when he fired. the article comes from www.storeingame.com

by: Abraham
Hud-1 Closing Forms Plus 199 Additional Reasons To Buy Easy Hud Menopause End Of The Fertile Phase In Women Be a Saint by Using the Online Couriers to Southampton Kids Dance Classes - How It Can Benefit Your Child Preserve Time and Book Less Hotel Reservations when you use Online Meetings Weight Loss Program Reduces Weight How To Apply For A Pay Day Loan Online Ct Gold Buyer Offers Insider Tips To Get More Cash Virility-Ex Review of Penile Enlargement Patches Clearwater Chiropractor: Pregnancy and Chiropractic Check Advance Usa- Get Cash To Satisfy Your Personal Needs! Htc Wildfire On Orange: Do More With Your Money Your Diet Doesn't Have to Be Unpleasant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.183.14) / Processed in 0.012446 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3198, 975,