Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Importance Of Table Lamps To School Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Importance Of Table Lamps To School Children

A Table lamp is a word that still brings a smile to my face whenever I think about it

. People reading this article must be wondering what there is in the word that can make somebody smile. The yellow light of my table lamp used to be the ideal motivator to concentrate on my studies. Now you would probably say that if I was so very fond of yellow light then what is the point of mentioning only the table lamp? It could be a bulb also but I myself couldnt find out what was there in the table lamps that attracted me so much.

Table lamps play a significant role more or less in every students life. Many students have the habit of studying at night but at the same time they cannot disturb anybody else. In hostels, where there is twin sharing of rooms, students study at night and there also they cannot disturb the other one who is sleeping. What can be more convenient at that point of time other than a table lamp?

A student needs a specific area to study and a table lamp makes the atmosphere of a study room more serious. The concept of a table lamp is not new. Table lamps have been in existence about 72,000 years ago. The first lamp was developed of moss and other flammable material that was soaked in animal fat and placed into a rock and lit. After the art of metal work had been invented, metal lamps became common among people. Lamps were first made from terra-cotta by the ancient Greeks. Infact, the word lamp has been derived from the Greek term lampas which means torch. With the invention of central burner, lamps were improved during 1700s. It also allowed the user to control the intensity of the lighting of table lamps. Later inventors made glass to keep the flame safe so that the quantity of air that could flow for the flame could be controlled. By 1930s, almost every household started using the electric lamps.

The styles of lamps have changed a lot as compared to the earlier times. Though the use of table lamps are still the same but the styles have made it look different from the traditional lamps that we imagine when we use the word study lamp or table lamp. Study lamps have got a different value and are one of the things that we imagine when we think of a study table.

If you are a parent and are worried about your childs admission in India, and witness the admission season in full swing with OSA. An online admission agent, we do everything for you right from giving you a choice of schools in India through our online school directory to scheduling an interview for your child from a number of schools. Admissions couldnt get easier, but then, thats because OSA understands parental woes that crop up during admission and is dedicated to ease the load off your shoulders.OSA also posts Blogs on the Internet on topics related to education and parenting and understands a childs world perfectly.

by: Ravi Jain
Rugs For Childrens Playroom Yoga For Children Or The Beginners The Little Yogis Lasik surgery for teenagers Are Children Eligible For Social Security Benefits? Kids Camping Gear - Camping Supplies Children Will Need! Children's Portraits Kids Bedroom Furniture For Ultimate Comfort Choose Perfect Colors For Room Decoration For Kids Room The Effects Of Domestic Violence On Kids Disneyland Is Where Dreams Turn Into Reality For Kids Get Almost All View Upon You Using The Classic Kids Sexy Bikinis Limo Services For Kids Prom How To Teach Children Basic Water Safety Tips?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.44.223) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012352 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2906, 956,
The Importance Of Table Lamps To School Children Alagoa Nova