Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Great Ppc (pay Per Click) Rip Off.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Great Ppc (pay Per Click) Rip Off.

The Great Ppc (pay Per Click) Rip Off.

I work for a very successful company providing advice on QROPS transfers

. If you are an expat and you do not know what QROPS is then you need to check out our site. Our clients come from enquires on our site and referrals from existing clients. To leverage some additional exposure I decided to give PPC a try.

Let us start off on the right foot. When PPC works well at the right price, it is great. Where else could you get the exposure you want and need at such a low cost? I am not aiming this at any particular PPC provider, and I am not going to provide you with the company names. I am quite new to PPC, and was quite excited when the stats rolled in telling me in my first week my ads had been displayed over 250,000 times, producing 150 clicks. If nothing else this was good for my search engine ratings. As the weeks progressed the stats continued to tell me how well my campaign was doing. This was great, my ads were being seen over 300,000 times a week and producing an increasing flow of traffic to my site. www.pension-transfers-qrops.com. The ads were now averaging 150 clicks a day.

However after a month, with no confirmed enquiries coming from the ads, and my PPC provider asking for more and more money from me. Firstly because the number of clicks was increasing, and second because the bid on my key words was increasing at an alarming rate. I sat down and decided this was not for me. After a few weeks by chance or maybe not I was emailed by a different PPC provider, offering what seemed a better deal. So I thought what the hell lets give it a go. If nothing else I will at least get some traffic out of it. So I did, and once again the traffic began to flow at a nice rate, and the bid costs were nice and low. Within days the bid costs began to creep up. And after the end of the first month yet again with hundreds and hundreds of clicks I had no enquires being generated from the ads.

It was at this point I discovered how in depth the providers stats are. If you have loads of clicks and they are providing solid enquires then you may not have ever bothered to analyse where your clicks are coming from. Believe me you should. It is an eye opener. Over 90% of all the traffic that was generated by the ads for my site where coming from either China or Thailand. Ok given my companies business we could genuinely have enquires from these countries. Yes but not 90%. Also the time spent on our site by these people was between zero and 2 seconds. So what we have is a lot of clicks costing me money but totally unless to my company. The other anomaly is that when you first start any campaign the cost per click is always low. That is impossible, as logic tells you that you enter the bidding at whatever the rate is. So as a test I tried an obscure key word. It started off at 0.05pc then within days I was being asked for 0.7pc Yet when I did a search for this keyword the search engine produced only one or two ads on any given page.

Now some people may draw the conclusion that the PPC providers could themselves be behind this as this would be providing them with millions in additional revenue.

I am not saying that, what I am saying is that I will not be using them again, and I suggest that if you use them you carefully check your stats.

by: Doctor finance
How to Find Customers Online How To Find A Good Online Glazier Protect Your Good Name Online with ReputationDefender Coupon Codes Pasos De Éxito Para Ganar Dinero De Verdad Sin Cometer Errores En Tu Negocio Online Criminal Justice Online Degree Makes Things Convenient Reasons To Opt For Online Courses Special Offers On Online Power Tools Why You Should Get an Online Physical Therapy Degree Watch Wild Target Online TraderMongers Day Trading Economic Analysis: August 10, 2010 FOMC Announcement II Planning To Buy A Product-compare Local Stores And Buy Online: Your Website Is Your Online Identity Make It Unique Get Online And Start Getting Famous
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.186.52) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012829 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3363, 973,
The Great Ppc (pay Per Click) Rip Off. Alagoa Nova