Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The Charming TaylorMade Burner Rescue Hybrid 09
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Charming TaylorMade Burner Rescue Hybrid 09

A TaylorMade Rescue has been in my bag for the past three years and I haven't found one to replace it during that time. I've tried nearly half a dozen that all had decent results but none could beat the overall performance of the TaylorMade.

When the chance came to review the latest offering from TaylorMade, I jumped on it. My older-generation Rescue has been in the bag since 2005 and has seen better days. While I've admired Mizuno and Titleist in the iron area, I've had a TaylorMade driver and Rescue or fairway metal in my bag for many years. Their dominance in this area has been the result of superior products, not just marketing.

The TaylorMade Rescue '09 offers some improvements that are hard to pass up, especially if you're like me and have skipped a few generations. (TaylorMade Burner Rescue Hybrid 09) The question is, though, will this new version be good enough and retain the qualities that I've come to love and appreciate about my old Rescue? Read on to find out.

The basic build and shape of the TaylorMade Rescue has not changed much in the past few years. From the Rescue Dual TP that I currently have in my bag to this model, the biggest changes are inside of the club. The one most promoted and hyped by TaylorMade is that the center of gravity has been lowered by 10 percent over the 2008 model (and probably a lot more over my older one).

If you've read any of my previous hybrid reviews, you'll know that I think that hybrids are a bit strange on the looks. I've never been fond of the look of my Rescue Dual TP. The good news is that the '09 Rescue has shown a vast improvement. I prefer the look of the new '09 on the right quite a bit more over my old Dual TP.

The sole of the club is equally well done. The recessed heel and toe is painted black against the steel of the rest of the sole resulting in what looks like a claw. There are much harder lines on the bottom of the Rescue '09, but just as appealing to the eye.

Feel does not disappoint either. First, when resting the club behind the ball the club does not turn at all. Some Rescues or hybrids have a tendency to open a bit, making the alignment a bit open. The Rescue '09 does not suffer from this. (TaylorMade r7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid) You can easily align yourself and not worry about the club shifting. Throwing your alignment off even by a couple degrees on a club like this can result in some wild shots.

Typically, when I evaluate a hybrid, I have in mind two main features or areas of interest. The first area is the long, high shot that I have never been able to execute with my irons. You have all manner of disaster around the green and have to carry the ball 220 yards to the green. A 3-wood is too low and/or too long. I can't carry a 2- or 3-iron that far. Any 3 iron that goes 220 yards for me is a low hook that carries 200 and rolls another 20 plus yards. My current TaylorMade pulls this shot off and I won't consider a hybrid that can't.

I received a 19 Rescue '09 which is the same loft as my current hybrid. I chose the TaylorMade because it has a higher launch angle than any other hybrid I've tested. After hitting the first set of balls with the Rescue '09 it was easy to see that it was going to be very similar to what I've been using for three years. It produces a higher ballflight than most hybrids but not a ballooning ballflight.

The second area I like to review hybrids is in its "recueability" which is the ability get you out of trouble. There are three rescue shot tests I like to run through with any hybrid. The thick rough shot is the first one I tried. (TaylorMade Rescue Hybrids 2009)There was nothing rough about it though. I was able to get the ball up out of the rough without any issues. The Rescue '09 had no problems working through the rough and getting the clubface on the ball.

The next trouble area to test was the tight lie. When I first started using a hybrid/rescue club this was one shot I was surprised that it could handle so easily. For some reason I thought the iron would manage it better but the Rescue is a much better option. The TaylorMade Rescue '09 was no exception. Again, the ball flight was still high and penetrating.

Lastly, I always like to try out a few punch shots. Whether it is getting out of the trees or hitting some wind-cheaters, a reliable low shot is a great one to fall back on. Of all the tested areas this was probably where the TaylorMade performed the most average. It was a bit difficult to control the trajectory and keep it low. Contact was not the problem. Neither was distance control. If I have a low branch in front of me, that might be the problem.

I believe I've finally found a replacement for my old TaylorMade Rescue TP. It's only fitting that it is another TaylorMade. The Rescue '09 improves in enough areas, most importantly forgiveness, that it was an easy choice.

Anyone looking to replace not just a long iron, but (as in my case) an old hybrid, should give this a swing. I've reviewed and tried numerous hybrid and Rescue clubs in the past three or so years and only put ones by TaylorMade in my bag. Others have come close and tempted me to make a switch, but I could never pull the trigger. Only by TaylorMade mixing the old with the new was I willing to make that switch.
Using an Agent to Get Cheaper Car Insurance Quotes Lowering Your Car Insurance Quotes Online Auto Insurance Purchase: The Best Option For Auto Coverage How To Look For Cheap And Simple Caravan Insurance Caravan Insurance – Why Is It Important? The Importance Of Static Caravan Insurance Different Car Insurance Coverage Types How To Apply For Auto Insurance Online How To Purchase The Best Auto Insurance ALTEC BUCKET TRUCKS: THE SAFER WAY UP Car Rental Price Comparison And Rail Booking Ping G15 Hybrid Will Help You TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.212.145) / Processed in 0.015029 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 5592, 952,