Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » The Brain Injured Women Explain Her With The Help Of An Ipad
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Brain Injured Women Explain Her With The Help Of An Ipad

The Brain Injured Women Explain Her With The Help Of An Ipad

A severe accident took place with a 55 years old nurse who was hit by a transport while heading towards its destination

. That was picked up by a truck and taken to the hospital. She was injured very harshly on her head that the segment of the brain has to be removed.

Moreover her right arm and leg did not work for some restricted time period. In short words she was not able to talk or walk. That lady is now surviving in a rehabilitation centre and aiming for three goals in her life that is to walk, to speak and to recover the power in her right hand again. Among these three goals one comes out to be fruitful with the help of an ipad means the voice was generated with the help of an ipad application but not with throat.

The gadget was just like a god for her as now she can perform many ordinary functions very simply like saying Hi to her friends, ordering a cup of coffee or taking out clothes from the wardrobe in the morning and so many other tasks. An ipad was a big support for her in facing the challenges. Moreover ipad helps out the common consumers like disabled peoples, injured people by doing many tasks such as communicating with their family members and reading. The injured lady cannot interact properly with everyone but with a small answer through ipad everybody comes to know what she desires. Ipad has completely changed or helped her in leading a quality life and now she can easily interact with other peoples.

The most interesting part is that she can placed the order of eatables with her own that is the ipad programmer ask a cinnamon dolce latte, barista for latte, coffee with creamer or a caramel drink. If somebody ask her that how she is doing then she easily responds with the help of ipad "I m fine thank you". The lady tries to trace the letters and numbers on the screen moreover with the repetition of an alphabet she tries to restore in her memory. She practices herself by making out various sounds which brings great feeling of satisfaction to her.

Check out the samsung top seller handset: samsung galaxy s2 deals @ http://www.samsung-galaxy-s2-deals.co.uk/

by: David ward
# 2 I recently tried cbd lotion after the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my dread and sleep issues without any notable side effects. The lubricator was serene to put to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a mild, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal upgrading in my overall well-being, ardour more relaxed and rested. I comprehend the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-20 04:39  reply
Top Benefits And Methods For Mobile Phone Marketing And Advertising Concepts And Innovations In Mobile Phones Benefits And Importance Of Mobile Solutions Web Design And Development Companies|website Design Chennai|web Design Company Chennai|mobile Web De Various Types Of Mobile Phone Pouches And Batteries Apple iPhone 4: A Wonderful Gadget Mobile Phone Websites Design And Builders Loans By Phone-easy And Instant Cash For The Borrowers Now Why To Buy Free Papers From Us Buying The Perfect Wholesale Cell Phone Accessories Rights Of The Disabled And Less Mobile Air Travellers Family Paying For The Inmates Calls & Prison Phone Calls Enjoy Lower Cell Phone Insurance Prices When You Turn To Securranty
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.242.141) / Processed in 0.011970 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2263, 972,