Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Best Weekend Away To Paris
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Weekend Away To Paris

For my 21st birthday, my boyfriend organised a wonderful surprise party for me with the help of my friends and family

. The party was great, the food was delicious and the venue was perfect. He invited all my closest friends and my dearest family members, and nothing could possibly make this day any more perfect but then he did something which left everybody including me speechless.

He took me on the dance floor which had our favourite song, Aerosmith- Dont want to miss a thing, playing in the background. He went down on one knee and did the one thing I thought he would never do, he proposed to me. I was totally shocked, didnt say anything for first 10 minutes and then couldnt stop screaming with joy.

To top it all he booked a weekend away to Paris, what more could a girl ask for. We had our on villa with a swimming pool and he also booked a car so we dont have to ride a cab. The travel agent said its a new ford focus; I was so excited when I heard that but to my disappointment it was an old and used focus.

Even though it was an old car, we didnt let that ruin our weekend and made sure we did everything we came for. We visited the Eiffel Tower, ate at the most romantic restaurant and took a stroll along the beach under the moon light. Our weekend away was the most romantic and perfect trip anyone could ever dream of.

by: Benson
Best Dieting System To Accomplish Slenderness Moncler Jackets For Men Can Be Divided Into Three Types Nashville Home Insurance: Reasonable Home Insurance In Your City. Special Farm Of Fresh Wholesale Flowers At Amazoniaflowers Liquid Rules Relaxed Men's Leather Jacket Offers Great Warmth and Style Direct Funds Delivered At Doorstep How To Go For Best Buy Montreal Shopping How To Use The Best Insurance Quotes Breast Augmentation - Choose Saline For Beneficial Results Lose Tummy Fat by Controlling Your Diet Eat Every Other Day Diet Torrent How Do You Find Beautiful Filipino Girls In Los Angeles, United States?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.228.40) / Processed in 0.010888 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1473, 975,