Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Best Nightclub In King's Cross - Sapphire Lounge - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Nightclub In King's Cross - Sapphire Lounge - Review

Sapphire Nightclub has had more publicity than Paris Hilton's dog

, but for the most part, the news hasn't been good... However as it turns out, you shouldn't believe everything you read!

Since it opened in 2005, Sapphire has been in the papers and on TV and radio. From punch-up's to shootings and drug busts, this joint hasn't managed to keep out of the public eye. While some believe that any publicity is good publicity, I don't. For me, I've never had the inclination to head to such a place. But when your editor asks you to review such an establishment, you do as you're told.

And, so, there I was on a Tuesday night in a dress and heals. I'm sitting at Sapphire Lounge in Sydney's Kings Cross. The place has a black and blue scheme. Soft blue lighting and blue curtains contrast well against a black wood bar and black leather lounges. So far, so good.

My night continues to prove me very wrong as I sip on a Sapphire Martini [$14]. The clubs signature drink sees lavender flower-infused Bombay gin and green apple liqueur mingling with lychee syrup to create an enchanting drink. They've also got a small selection of beers for $7 and the cocktails start at $10. I hear Saturday nights they have a happy hour before nine if you're on the guest list though and it's worth getting on there as cocktails are $5.

In terms of nibbles, they have nothing out of the ordinary. They've got the usual; salt and pepper calamari, satay prawn skewers and a great smoked salmon crostini with cream cheese and dill. It's like an elaborate sambo straight from a bakery in Rome! Stand out though, is the Moroccan lamb pizza. It's topped with chunky potatoes, rosemary and eggplant puree.

On the night we go, the dance floor isn't heating up like you might think. I do speak to a bunch of guys beside us though and they tell me this isn't the story on the weekends. Apparently, Sapphire is the place people head for when the clock strikes nine pm at least. Nevertheless, my girls and I enjoy the DJ's choice of electro jazz tunes on our lazy Tuesday night.

In the end, I'm left more than satisfied. I'm not going home hungry, I've sucked back a few good cocktails and I've got my limbs intact. I agree with reports that NRL players seem to frequent this place [there are quite a number of them here tonight]. On the other hand though, Sapphire won't be getting a bad rap from me. Thumbs up for the team!

by: Nastasia Campanella
Reasons To Receive An Online College Degree How To Deal With Microtia In Kids When To Call An Insurance Public Adjuster Asics Women's Gel Kayano 16 Running Shoe, Recognize It Before Purchasing First Degree Burn Treatment Free Watch Winnie the Pooh Online for Free Cheap Flights – Take the Earliest One to Your Earliest World Destination The Australia Wedding Traditions Las Vegas The Mecca Of Shopping In The United States Starting Your Own Online Store Contact The Company Providing Wedding Supplies Online tutoring the call of the day Weighted moving average
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.244.153) / Processed in 0.012143 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2880, 975,