Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Tax protesters – Good news! Not pay taxes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tax protesters – Good news! Not pay taxes

Tax protesters Good news! Not pay taxes

No fee. No problem: we all hope you did not pay taxes. We all dream, but protesters initially set this first step further, refusing to pay taxes. Not think they have to pay. But they are right? And what happens if you decide with them on this page?

To let you know: In all my years as an IRS-Hitman, I have never seen a single decision of the Court to support these groups. They were not allowed in the federal courts and iscontinues to be denied. Then why the protest and refuse to pay taxes unlike the rest of us?

Argument:

"Taxes are unconstitutional" consistent "evidence" for the use of tax protesters, that Amendment 16 of the Constitution is unconstitutional. Amendment 16 was ratified in 1913, provides:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source they have not won the division between theseveral States and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Protests, prosecutors have tried (and not) for the judges that this amendment is invalid and was not properly ratified convincing. They tried to say that the money be returned tickets are not the federal government. These positions are unfounded and are described as "frivolous arguments" by the federal government and the IRS.

Punishment:

The federal income tax does not protest for a criminal offense. However,Discourage IRS has found a way for people regardless of producing countries to protest because of the frivolous ( 6702 "in an effort to stop the protesters from filing fee found."). The penalty is $ 500 if they had done before 15 March 2007 have. For items then decided to increase the amount of $ 5,000. Apparently not complain about pay!

Get Real: I'm sorry, it's false hope. I pay my taxes. But I do. Given the fact remains: you must pay taxes. ThereNothing in the Constitution, is free, no matter how you want to be interpreted.

Now you have the Smoking Gun Use it!

http://www.taxproblem.pannipa.com/2009/12/05/tax-protesters-good-news-not-pay-taxes/
APA Citation Style How to Make Millions - Some Little Known Facts About Making Money Online Small Entrepreneurs Rely Upon Outsourcing Call Center Companies- Its 100% Safe! Freelancer Is A Thing Of The Past; Virtual Employees Is The Future Trend Of Outsourcing Plump Lips in Just 30 Days Whats With The Interracial Dating Trend? Vauxhall Zafira Diesel : A Perfect Family Van Paul Burkitt's Bounceu Offers Best Party Time For Kids Online Book Store - Easy To Purchase Any Book Have A Successful Wedding Without Any Hassles Omaha Wedding Photography - Omaha Photographer With Personality Add Grace In Your Beauty With Lipsense Range Available With Online Dealers The Best Idea Of Home Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.246.218) / Processed in 0.006036 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2141, 975,
Tax protesters – Good news! Not pay taxes