Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Tampa, Florida Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tampa, Florida Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney

Injured mainly because of the negligence of others? Are Insurance adjusters attempting to deny or decrease your rightful claim? Collecting the full compensation you deserve requires a skilled and experienced trial lawyer who will stand up to the insurance corporations. Get in touch with Michael Rossi 24 hours a day at (813) 253-3351 for aggressive pursuit of maximum damages in a personal injury or fatality claim.

No Case Is Too Massive or Too Little Free Consultation

Lopez & Rossi represents accident victims in Hillsborough County and the greater Tampa Bay region. With a background in complicated litigation, Michael Rossi has represented clients secured for all kinds of injuries:

Personal Injury

Motor car accidents - auto crash, truck or motorcycle collision, bicycle or pedestrian struck by a car

Slip and fall - holding property owners accountable for hazardous premises

Non-criminal visitors offenses

Medical malpractice - diagnosis error, surgery mistake, medication error, childbirth injury

Dental malpractice

Dog bites

Defective items - medical devices and surgical implants; auto defects (seatbelt, air bags, brakes)

Nursing property neglect and abuse

Wrongful death lawsuit

I deal with all insurance claims and poor faith litigation over denied insurance claims.

Former Prosecutor and Insurance Defense Lawyer

Having served as in-house counsel for insurance businesses, I know how claims adjusters feel and how they could possibly unfairly take advantage of your personal injury claim. I have the negotiating skills to acquire full damages. If you are not provided a fair settlement, my trial encounter enables me to present your case to a jury for a just result.

Personalized Service and Commitment

Call Lopez & Rossi now at (813) 253-3351 for a free case evaluation. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can come to your house or hospital, or arrange evening and weekend appointments at our Tampa workplace. I've worked for the other side. Let me put my expertise to work for you.

When you are injured in a auto accident, the Tampa, Florida law firm of Lopez & Rossi works tirelessly to win full compensation for your medical, economic and personal losses. For aggressive, personalized representation by an experienced personal injury attorney, get in touch with Michael Rossi at (813) 253-3351 to talk about your case and begin the investigation.

No Case Is Too Huge or Too Tiny Free Case Evaluation

Serving the greater Tampa Bay area, I have handled quite a few claims and lawsuits involving victims of all varieties of personal injury and fatal accidents:

Car accident

Motorcycle crash

Truck wreck

Bicyclist or and pedestrian struck by a vehicle

Accidents induced by drunk drivers

Wrongful death

Law on My Side: 20 Years of Encounter

My background as a former Hillsborough County prosecutor and insurance defense lawyer provides a key advantage in pressing your case for damages. I am adept at proving the liability of the other driver and tracking down just about every source of insurance coverage to cover your claim.

I often pay a visit to auto accident scenes myself, and we act swiftly to acquire witness statements, photograph the crash webpage, inspect the automobiles, and safe police and medical reports. If you have been injured in a collision with a semi truck, I investigate the driver's log books and driving history, as properly as the truck and trailer owners' liability relating to improper loading, maintenance, or violation of federal regulations.

In addition to the other driver's liability insurance for your injury, I represent clients in P.I.P. and Uninsured Motorist / Underinsured Motorist claims involving your own insurance policy. I likewise deal with property harm and subrogation claims.

We take all situations, from soft tissue injuries and whiplash to situations involving head trauma, back surgery, loss of limb, and other catastrophic injury. Our Accident Attorney Tampa won't settle your claim for less than the full damages to cover your medical bills and future therapy, lost wages and future earnings, pain and suffering, and any loss of your top quality of life. When it comes to settling your case you will make the final decision.

Aggressive, Expert Representation

As a tiny firm, we can provide personalized attention while thoroughly preparing your claim. Accident Attorney Tampa will personally discuss your choices in a free consultation and deal with every single aspect of your case. Call me day or evening at (813) 253-3351 for a prompt response. Accident Attorney Tampa can come to you at your property or hospital, and we make evening or weekend appointments.
All That You Need To Know About Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer Denver Personal Injury Attorney A Reliable Community Opting For Personal Trainer To Help You Stay Fit Best Insurance Morristown Has to Offer How To Insure Your Personal Loans ArĂȘte or Personal Excellence 8 Tips To Help You Find The Best Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer What To Look For When Hiring A San Diego Personal Injury Attorney Why To Go For Personal Injury Lawyer Ny? Consult personal injury lawyers Liverpool for your injury compensations Your Weekend Of Personal Growth Should I Use My Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage? Auto insurance quotes: Without personal information
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.97.64) / Processed in 0.015719 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 68 , 5070, 967,