Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Suffering is a tuition one pays for a character degree
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Suffering is a tuition one pays for a character degree

We all are physically created equal in as far as we all have two legs, two arms, and one head. Yet if you ever people watched you have noticed how they are different gaits, voice etc. This led me to also think about how most of us go through life yet no two lives are exactly the same.

This is all a product of how we were raised, not the usual it's the parents fault. When we go through a hard time we all have two choices we can gain character and take on the challenge head on, by doing the best you can within the situation you find yourself. Or you can buckle under and become bitter and carry yourself around like a victim.

I always try to take a few steps back and take in the whole picture; sometimes we may be too close and not see the picture. I am able to see options that I might not have seen before without taking those few steps back. I remind myself that I did not get into that situation overnight, that most of the time my decisions or indecision are the things that led me to that difficult situation so the only thing left for me to do is to get myself out of it.

If you decide to buckle under when you find yourself facing a difficult situation not only do you become yet another victim, but you have also given up control of your life. Since you were the one that made the mess should not you also be the one to clean it up? There is no time to be a victim if you want to get things done. Remember that both happiness and sadness are inside all of us sometimes we just have to dig deeper than other times to find it. Every single decision we make can do one of two things either bring us closer to our happiness or push us further away from me.

I heard someone say "Suffering is a tuition one pays for a character degree". When I am having a stressful day I always remember this and begin to wonder when do I stop paying tuition? Sometimes it feels like I have been doing nothing but payments. I guess that means that I am still in need of more character building
Where to buy an Atlas pasta machine Voiceshot Billing Description. You Should Read This Before You Buy! More Orders, More Payments – The 3 Key Revenue Sources How Buying Insurance Online Is Easier Pay-Per-Leads: The Real Deal What Are The Present Medigap Policies To Buy? Photocopiers Buyers Guide How to Buy Whitewater Rafting Gear Buy Ping G15 Irons With A Gift Look For Online Shopping Deals After Christmas Should You Buy Nikola Tesla Secret Buy Boilx: What To Believe Air Compressor– Which Ones to Buy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.133.228) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.006177 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2107, 962,
Suffering is a tuition one pays for a character degree Casper