Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Submit articles to 100s of sites - How to make the switch to working online Part 3
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Submit articles to 100s of sites - How to make the switch to working online Part 3

Submit articles to 100s of sites - How to make the switch to working online Part 3

know everyone wants the magic bullet or the secret elixir to making money online, and the truth is I don't have it. The most I can do is tell you what I have done and the things not to do in order to make the switch. The best part about not being able to tell you how to make your money online is that it will not limit you in your pursuit to do so. The sky is the limit and when you find your niche you'll watch your business returning more than you ever thought possible. I don't have to remind, but the Internet can deliver more customers to your business than being located in the most expensive and trafficked intersection in downtown Manhattan. Here are four lessons to keep in mind while discovering your calling online. Hopefully they will reduce the bumps along the way.

Learn How to Run a Successful Article Marketing Campaign, inside http://www.TopArticleSubmission.com/

Wait before you act. I am sure most of you were like me and discovered how some others were making their money online and decided to do the same exact thing in order to make some cash. You have to give yourself a breathing period before you act on those urges and more importantly before you spend money. Here is a simple rule: For every $100 you are about to spend, wait a day. The average wage is about $10 an hour and $100 is roughly 1 days worth of work. Before you spend that money on something, ask yourself if it will help you in your quest to making money online. Wait, think about it for a day, then if you still think it is a good idea, go for it. Even if that idea doesn't pan and make you money back, you had the time to properly analyze the information and hopefully did a little more research and soul seeking. You'll be surprised how much money you will save when you employ this tactic of waiting.

Quality health content written by professional writers. Updated weekly http://www.Free-Plr-Article.com

I love to read both online and offline and when I get into the mode of one idea or another I want to jump on it while it is fresh and seize the day. This is particularly dangerous online because of all of the information and plethora of ideas available from all sorts of people who claim to have made it big online with whatever technique they are promoting. Don't forget they got rich promoting those ideas and encouraging that "I can do anything" emotion.

Ask for someone else's opinion. When I say most of my friends and family don't know what I do online, I mean it, they don't. The reason for them not understanding what I do is simply because their generation was not immersed in the age of the Internet like my generation was. But business is business and marketing is marketing both on and offline. I know there are a lot of different techniques, but the basic principles hold true in both worlds. Before you set out to make your millions online, tell someone else how you plan on doing that. On top of telling them, ask for their opinion and listen. More often than not, you will have to explain things like you are talking to a 5th grader, not in disrespect but in order to bring understanding of what it is you are planning on doing. If it is a get rich quick scheme or sounds to good to be true, you will probably see that in your discussion. Listen and heed those warnings. Don't get defensive with question after question.
Start Your Own Viral Marketing Campaigns Using E-books by:Samantha Milner Web Design Advertising and Ecommerce Design Can Make Your Online Venture You Can Buy E Books Online In Many Formats Logical Blue One Is Australias Largest Notebooks Online Shops Signature Loans Online- Valuable Online Loans Offered For You! Online Booking For Conference Hotels In London Online Books Store- Watch Expert Reviews And Shop The Books Online The Advantages Of Online Bookkeeping Services Buy Used Books Online, Discount Used Books Usher Tickets - Making It Easy To Find Usher Concert Tickets With Online Ticket Booking How To Get A Free Chapter Of The Polish For Dummies Book Online Booking Branson Resort Deals Online Ksrtc Online Booking
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.206) / Processed in 0.012651 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3540, 973,