Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Signs Your Husband Is Having An Online Affair You Don't Know About
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Signs Your Husband Is Having An Online Affair You Don't Know About

Do you suspect that your husband could be having an Internet fling

? Are you suddenly seeing more and more signs of an online affair from your husband?

Did you know that over 30% of all divorcing couples in the USA have 'online cheating' cited as one of the reasons for ending their marriage?

That means that at LEAST 1/3 of all marriages will run into the tragic problem of virtual cheating, and epidemic that is quickly destroying values in the American marriage.

So if you suspect your husband is committing online infidelity, the time to act is right now. And since you're already here, reading this article, I'd say you're doing a pretty good job so far!

Congratulations!

But enough small talk and introduction, let's get down to business. You want to know the truth about your husband's internet activity, and I'm here to help you find out.

Online Chatting The Most Common Sign of an Online Affair?

It may not be the most common, but it's probably the most widely known. I mean think about it, what are you asking yourself when you're wondering what your husband is doing online? You're asking...

I wonder who he's talking to? and I wonder why he's talking to them?

As you continue reading this article, I'd like to talk specifically to you about online chatting.

Why?

Because I feel like this is one of the most commonly misconstrued signs of an online affair out there...Lots of people think automatically that online chatting is bad if you're married, and in this article I'd like to talk about how that's not always the case...Just usually.

And hey, if nothing else you can scroll down for a couple tips on how you can catch him IF he's cheating.

Online Chatting is an Obvious Sign of Cheating, But When is it Okay?

We've all probably done some online chatting at one point or another.

I'll be the first to admit that when the Instant Messaging platforms such as Yahoo Messenger, Trillian, AIM, etc. first came out I definitely spent hours chatting away with lots of folks that I'd never met before in my life.

And that was all before FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter and other social media sites started popping up, making it even easier to find and talk to random people, which is both good and bad.

As an example. for the new mom dealing with post-partum depression, an online chat room can be extremely helpful in coping with the new stresses of motherhood.

Another example - For a man newly diagnosed with ADD, chatting with fellow men in similar situations can be both encouraging and therapeutic.

So, what I'm saying is that online chatting isn't necessarily bad. Not by itself.

When is Online Chatting NOT Allowed in a Marriage?

What makes it bad is when your husband is going BEHIND YOUR BACK and talking to other women (or men) online with the intention of establishing a romantic relationship. It may just be a 'virtual' romantic relationship, but it's still romantic, and it's still against your marriage vows.

But, I'm guessing that much is obvious to you...But unfortunately it's not always that obvious in real life.

For example, when you're dealing with sites like FaceBook it COULD be that your husband is just talking to a close friend, or someone he knows from work.

Is it annoying that he's talking to a female friend? Yes.

Does it probably make you a bit jealous? Yes.

Does the fact that he's talking to another woman online mean that he's for sure cheating?

No.

So How Do You Know Your Husband is Having an Online Affair?

This is where things start to get tricky, so the best I can do is offer you my advice.

One thing that you can look at to tell the difference between a platonic friendship and a romantic 'friendship' is by the amount of EXTRA time your husband spends talking to this woman.

We all have our 'Internet routines', and if you notice that your husband's suddenly includes an extra hour of unknown activity, he could be deliberately hiding something from you. My suggestions are to see if you can find any traces of online chatting.

Here are a few tips:

Obviously your Internet History will be a good place to start. Just Google it if you don't know how to check this.

Check his Facebook wall to see if anyone has left any slightly inappropriate or a-little-too-friendly messages.

Check his email (if you can) to make sure it's just business and social communication

Keep an eye on your bank statements If your husband signed up to an online dating site then the payments will be discreet, but still there.

Of course, these are just tips, and they're not guaranteed to work for you. I understand that you've still got some questions, and I want YOU to understand that you're perfectly normal for having them.

Don't stress out, don't worry, and most importantly don't rush anything.

Here's what I'd like to do for you right now:

by: Genevive Dougherty
Online Payroll Services Hybrid Water Power Program - Hybrid Water Power Free Benefits Of Purchasing Property In Bulgaria Breast Redacting Prague Is Feasible Rotator Cuff Tear Treatment - Different Options But One Clear Winner Watch Dallas Mavericks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Online Live Free Watch Columbus Crew vs Real Salt Lake Online via PC STREAM Acquiring Remarkable Income Via The Best Trading Strategy Wedding Jewellery Gifts Wholesaledeals.co.uk Review-a Reliable Trade Directory For Product Sourcing Selecting the Wedding Dresses According to Localities How To Avoid Make Money Online Scams By Breaking Up With You He Is Using Female Psychology - Get Your Ex Back By Using Male Psychology
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.150.89) / Processed in 0.014428 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 80 , 5405, 975,