Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Should the government have a role in parenting your kids?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should the government have a role in parenting your kids?

Lately, it appears that our government has grown by leaps and bounds

, without any hope of easing its expansion. The US government, for all intents and purposes, has taken over the banking industry, the auto industry, the health care industry, etc. Soon, we'll be taxed on exhaling or we'll have to purchase greenhouse gas credits to offset the amount of carbon dioxide we expel. There seems no end in sight for the destruction of our liberties and now it appears state and local governments across the country have hopped on this slippery little bandwagon and have decided parents can no longer be trusted to raise their kids.

For instance, if you raise your kids with a strong religious foundation, be it Christian, Judaism, Muslim, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc., your child will most likely believe homosexuality is a sin. Does this mean your child is intolerant or prejudice? Of course not. It means they believe in the teachings of their religion. Thanks to the Eastern Michigan University, Julea Ward was expelled from this school's graduate program because counseling homosexual clients was against her religious beliefs. In the subsequent court hearing, Judge George Caram Steeh's ruling has cleared the way for universities and schools across the country to freely expel students for similar reasons. Our educational system has traveled so far from its purpose, it is now at the point where liberal minded professors and staff get to determine what and how our kids believe. Eastern Michigan University would only allow Ms. Ward to continue with the program if she went through a "remediation" program, which would show her the error of her ways and change her beliefs surrounding homosexuality.

The bottom-line is that our educators are no longer educating our kids. They are indoctrinating them in their own beliefs and making it so student's and parent's beliefs are discredited and discarded. The Helena Public School System, in Montana, has decided to begin sexual education classes for kindergarteners. Five year old children will be educated on anatomy, which includes both male and female genitalia. The following year, first graders will be taught that homosexuality is normal and by the time they reach fifth grade they will be learning about intercourse and other forms of penetration. As a parent, I'm outraged. What gives these 'educators' the right to decide that our children need to learn this subject so young, and further, what gives them the right to teach our children that homosexual behaviors are normal? Personally, I don't have negative feelings towards homosexuals, but I do think it's my job to teach my children about it and that those discussions should be based on my value system, not theirs.

The majority of Americans are religious and most religions are not tolerant of homosexual relations. Does this mean God fearing folks should track down every person that does not see homosexuality as a sin and put them into "Pray the Gay Away" workshops? NO. You'd be considered a nut job who is trying to make the whole of society conform to your religious beliefs. Why, then, is it ok for a public, state and/or federally funded school to teach our children that our beliefs are wrong?Should the government have a role in parenting your kids?

America, our kids are being used as a study in humanism. They are being taught Humanist propaganda. They are being made to, at best, doubt the religious or moral beliefs bestowed on them by generations of family before them; at worst, they are taught that religious beliefs are based on myth and stories. I don't know about you, but I am certain that I can do a better job raising my children than any government employee or agnostic professor. If these "programs" come to my state, you better believe I'll be home-schooling my children until they are past the age of brainwashing.

By: Stephanie Keller
Unique Kinds Of Totoro Plush Toys For Your Young Ones Nocturnal Enuresis Could Affect Your Child's Confidence Unusual Gift Experiences For Kids Unusual Gift Experiences For Kids To Enjoy What to Do If You Can't Pay Your Child Support Great Gifts For The Kids For Parents On A Budget Child Support Payments and Suspended Licenses What To Do When Your Kids Are At Summer Camp Four Chefs For Success For Kids Wide Baby Gate - How To Keep Your Child Extra Safe From Harm Hearing Aids For Children Getting Whole Grain Into Your Kids' Diet Child Custody Court – Learn How to Best Help Your Case
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.64.248) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005823 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4017, 956,
Should the government have a role in parenting your kids? Copenhagen