Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Selling Beats Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Selling Beats Online

Selling Beats Online

Selling Beats Online

Producers who want to sell their beats online have alot of alleys to choose from. My name is Chris Bala, and I have been selling beats online for almost a year now, and I can save you alot of time and money by giving you some critical tips that you should know of when starting to sell beats online. Here I will cover a wide variety of areas of how you can efficiently sell your beats online. Let's begin.

Build your own website or join a 3rd party beat-selling site?

Do both. That is the key in beat-selling. You want to have as much assets bringing in money from your beats as you can. But here is the thing, make sure to complete one at a time. Most producers go crazy and try to complete everything at once, but end up getting to overwhelmed with the process. Start on one site, then once it is finished, move on to the next.

Lease Beats or Sell Exclusives Also?

Ultimately it is up to with how you want to sell your beats, but from my experience, you are going to make way more profit in the long run by just leasing your beats instead of selling exclusives for a couple hundred dollars here and there. Sure you get a quick boost in profit from the couple hunrded from the beat, but just think about it. How many people in the next few months would be willing to lease that same beat? If you sold a beat exclusively for $250, that means that beat is never going to be able to be sold again. But if you lease that beat for $24 ten times in the next month or so, you just made what you would of made with selling it exclusively, but then you can continue to sell it the next month, and the month after that, Now you see how profitable leasing can be.

Creating Unique Beats or Following Trends?

I'll tell you this, you should definitely create product that is following popular trends, but while doing so, you should incorporate your own unique sound in the beats. Why? Because you want your visitors to remember you and your site. So if you sound like the rest of the producers online right now, you probably wont be remembered, but if you atleast have a unique sound, you give them the chance to remember your style, and this will lead to more sales in the future.

So those are some of my best tips I can give to an up and coming beat seller like yourself. But if you would want more tips on selling your beats online, you can get some more free tips at my page - sellbeatsbetter.com if you want.

To your success,

Chris Bala
Watch Soul Surfer Free 2010 Online Sell Your Beats Online Make Money Online For Free: Physical Products Sell Beats Fast Online Watch Mother's Day Online for the Scare of a Lifetime Best Way to Sell Your Beats Online Cute personalised teddy bears online Presenting Yourself Online The Best Way to Make Money Online: Goodle Adsense? You have a sterility or Bioburden test failure - Webinar By ComplianceOnline Bringing Compliance to Design Control for Older Products - Webinar By ComplianceOnline Three Facts About Selling Online Sterilization Options for Challenging Products - Webinar By ComplianceOnline
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.254.0) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012070 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2566, 973,
Selling Beats Online Campo Grande