Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Scott Peterson Shows You How To Cook A Perfect Filet!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Scott Peterson Shows You How To Cook A Perfect Filet!

Steak selection is the most critical part of cooking the perfect mouthwatering Filet!

First, let's look at your cut of meat starting with the thickness of the filet.

If you prefer to eat your steak Med-Rare or Rare then you want to buy a Scott Peterson Shows You How To Cook A Perfect Filet!

thicker cut which will give you a wonderful red center. On the other hand, if

you prefer to eat your steak Med-Well or Well you will want to purchase a

thinner cut filet. Therefore, if you prefer your steak Med-Well to Well and purchase

a thick cut filet you will have to cook the steak too long causing it to be

very tough to chew.

Next, take the steak and shape it into a nice round form. This is the

time to mold it creating thickness or thinning.

Now it's time to season the filet. I recommend 1/2 teaspoon of Montreal Seasoning

per steak! Place one side of the filet down into the seasoning. Flip your steak

and season the other side.

Next, heat your frying surface to 350 degrees. Put a teaspoon of lemon

butter on the surface and allow a few seconds for the butter to melt. Then put

your steak on top of the lemon butter and seared it on both sides. This seals

in the juices which is very important for a juicy steak.

I really enjoy cooking for my friends so I know how they like their steaks. Example: Aaron Parkinson likes his steak cooked Rare with a Cold Red Center and for a Rare filet, turn after 1 minute. Then grill 1 minute on the other side and the steak should be ready.

Aaron Rashkin wants his Med-Rare with a Cool Red Center. And for a Med-Rare filet, grill it about 3 minutes per side. Now this depends on the size of your filet so use your best judgement.

I, Scott Peterson like the good old Medium Steak with Pink Throughout. And for a Med cooked filet turn the steak every two minutes, cooking it approximately 8 minutes depending upon the size and thickness of the filet.

Jay kubassek always wants Med-Well. And for a Med-Well filet, have just a trace of pink turn your steak every two minutes and cook it for approximately 10 minutes. Again this depends on the size of your filet, use your best judgement.

And last is the Well done steak. This ishow my wfe Rube likes her Steaks Cook.For those of you who do not want any pink at all,cook the steak approximately 12 minutes turning every 2 minutes.

After your steak is cook to the desired temperature remove it from the grill,

place it on the serving plate, and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of lemon butter on top

allowing the butter to drip over the sides.

If you carbon copy these procedures youwill have a wonderful tender, juicy steak! It doesn't matter whether you prefer Rare or Well done your steak will be mouth watering!
Watch Wofford Terriers vs South Carolina Gamecocks Games Online live streaming Watch N.C. A&T Aggies vs Mississippi St. Bulldogs Live Online NCAA Links A very nice pet Making Your Walks Beneficial For Your Dog Pamper your pet Rippetoe's Starting Strength - Is It for You? Buy Timeshare: Location Versus Ratings Best Bred Sumo Bulldog Pups For Sale NCAA Watch St. Francis vs NY Terriers Online season Game Watch Dartmouth Big Green vs St. Francis vs NY Terriers Game online live Watch Alabama St. Hornets vs Mississippi St. Bulldogs Online Insurance Continuing Education - Cancelling a Flood Insurance Policy How to Start Hiking With Your Dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.187.103) / Processed in 0.012659 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 2959, 969,