Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter

Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter

So, you've finally decided that you're ready to buy that scooter you've been dreaming about for the past 10 years

. Congratulations! Do you know how to buy a scooter? This scooter buyer's guide will provide everything you need to know before you buy. Whether you're a seasoned expert or just getting started, the following will be beneficial to you.

Hopefully, you've already taken at least one scooter safety course and gotten your scooter license. If you haven't, you should do it before you buy a scooter - you'll definitely want to ride home from wherever you buy it! If you already you're your license, you've probably got a few g's in hand and ready to buy - but you're not exactly sure what to look for or what to expect.

Here are a few tips that should help you figure out how to buy a scooter:

1. If you've been dreaming about scooters for years, you probably already have an idea of what kind of scooter you want. It doesn't matter if you're in love with Vespa, Buddy, etc. - you want a scooter that will provide you with years of service. For most of us, a buying a scooter is an emotional process and it's hard to put your needs before your wants. You must prioritize.Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter

2. Think about what kind of riding will you be doing? Commuting or cruising? How far will you ride? Is gas mileage important? Will you be riding solo or with a passenger?

3. Cost. A lot of people shop based solely on the cost of the scooter. You should also take into consideration the true operating cost of the scooter, including the sticker price. Monthly payments, maintenance, insurance and gas can add up quickly!

4. Which features are important to you? Comfort, style, color? Remember to take into consideration things like engine size, available options and ergonomics. You'll want a scooter that has the right height, reach and weight - the last thing you want is a scooter that you're not comfortable on. The more flexible you are about specifics, the more options and bargaining power you have!

5. Once you figure out the above, you should be able to narrow your choices down to just a few scooters. Now it's time to start visiting the dealerships or shopping the local ads. Get a solid idea of what the average selling prices are of each of the scooters you're interested in from both dealers and private sellers.

6. If you can, try to buy during the winter months when sales are slow and dealers are trying to move last year's inventory. You could end up saving a lot of money (you'll just have to wait longer to take your first long ride!).

7. Take a test ride. This is crucial! You should test ride each and every scooter you're interested in, even if the one you ride may not be the one you ultimately end up buying. Also, if you ride the scooters consecutively, you'll be able to see the differences between them more easily, which should help you make your decision.

8. Last, before you buy a new scooter you should look it over. Yes, you expect it to be in perfect condition, but it still may have defects or damage from shipping or test driving. Oh, and make sure it comes with a warranty! You'll be glad you took the time to do this if something ever goes wrong.

by: Scott Sanders
How To Get Over Seperation - I'm Getting Angry How To Not Talk To The Ex - I'm Getting Angry Angry How To Get Revenge - I'm Getting Angry No Contact With Ex Fiance - I'm Getting Angry Break Up Not Stop Hurting - I'm Getting Angry Help Him Get Over His Ex - I'm Getting Angry To Get Over Broken Heart - I'm Getting Angry Getting Ex Out Of My Head - I'm Getting Angry Should I Delete My Myspace - I'm Getting Angry How To Just Forget My Ex - I'm Getting Angry I Want Forget You, But I Can't - I'm Getting Angry How To Get Revenge With Ex - I'm Getting Angry How To Get Revenge My Wife - I'm Getting Angry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.223.123) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005946 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3415, 952,
Scooter Buyer's Guide: How To Buy A Scooter Campo Grande