Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Safety First For Kids In The Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Safety First For Kids In The Summer

Safety First For Kids In The Summer

With the summer definitely behind us, maybe this article seems inappropriate but hey

, it will soon come around again and until it does maybe enough people will have read this to justify my writing it, and hopefully help to avoid some dangers.

I am not talking about major issues such as stranger danger or learning the green cross code, but small things which can be overlooked unless you are made aware of them. Child safety is a term which covers a lot of things but here I wish to point out a few things regarding safety for kids in the summertime, especially safety in the water.I still cannot relax when I go swimming with my kids, even though they are all above ten and good swimmers!

One of the best things about summertime, for children is the opportunity to play with water without being told that they will catch a cold, or thatthey should not splash too much in the bath, or spill water as the floor will smell damp. In the summer it is so easy to fill a the bath tub and let the little ones splash and slide for a long time, or to place a wash tub or plastic bucket in the garden for them to fill with the hose pipe and enjoy soaking everything. Of course if you can get them a paddling pool or even a larger pool and slide, they will love you forever!

The important thing to remember is that a small child can drown in only a few inches of water so NEVER leave them to play unattended even for a few minutes and even with older children it is advisable to always have an adult present- even if they resent it and consider the mselves to be too old to need supervision. Another thing to realise is that even though the sun may not seem to be too strong, it is still necessary to apply (and regularly re-apply) a sun block with a high SP factor and to wear a sun hat and sunglasses with UV filters. Also when not in the water a childs skin should be covered up with a loose shirt or robe.

Although many facilities have been closed down, if you are lucky enough to have a local swimming pool in your area, make sure that you take advantage of it and also remember the same rules apply to outdoor swimming pools as to outdoor paddling pools. Never let a child enter a pool unless a qualified lifeguard is present, although to be honest most places are very strict about this anyway. Swim safety tips is also something to be aware of when you go to the seaside or near a body of water in the countryside, such as lakes, rivers and streams. You should always check the depth and temperature of the water and I cannot stress enough times that you should never leave children unattended near water.

by: A. Symonds
How To Avoid Costly Mistakes When Designing And Ordering A Custom Lapel Pin Picking Wholesale Ladies Handbags - A Money Saver Approach Find Modern Art Online and Save Stepmothers Can Go From Wicked To Wonderful Following Simple Steps From The Blended Family Advice How to Prolong Ejaculation Naturally and Satisfy Your Woman in Bed Financial Goals And Risk-Tolerance Levels Are Different From One Person To Another. How To Define Yours? Take Control Of Your Finances Best ASUS ROG G73JH Review – Reasons Why You Need To Own Such Unit Who Reads Fashion and Beauty Magazines Think Twice Before Buying A Canvas Art Tests Reveal Possibility Of Prostate Cancer However Doctor Says Does Not Tell Patient Cut Weight Naturally With Hcg Are You Smart And Intelligent? Good For You. That Does Not Mean You Will Be Successful As A Trader
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.39.32) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012458 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2673, 975,
Safety First For Kids In The Summer Copenhagen