Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Ringworm Treatment in People
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ringworm Treatment in People

Ringworm treatment home remedies, will you use these

? If you are one of about twenty percent of our population that is infected with ringworm, chances are you have, at some point, considered the use of home remedies to treat ringworm.

In my quest to find the most effective ringworm treatment than is available out there, recently posted a question in Yahoo Answers about home remedies "that really work," to know real people like you and me, what cures really recommend it. The question says very few answers, and these only prompted me to delve into this topic.

After some more research on the internet and asking friends for their ringworm treatment "the family secret recipe:" I have a better understanding of what people regard as rapid and effective remedies. Prepare to be amazed and fascinated. All mentioned ingredients are ordinary household items some of us never remotely equated with antifungal drugs.

Oh, yes, before I show you the list, a quick reminder. Ringworm of the body, despite its name, is not caused by worms. It is an infection caused by mold-like fungi called dermatophytes. It is contagious and can spread through direct skin contact with an infected person, an infected pet, or an infected object or surface. So, if you have a tiny spot of ringworm, refrain from scratching. Fungi are clinging to their hands and are capable of spreading the infection to other parts of his body or worse, members of the family. And on contaminated objects - never share personal items with anyone. Clothes, hats, shoes, brushes, anything can carry the infection.

A friend of mine who has a daughter three years old named Tracy cute, once brought home a pile of toys in some second-hand garage sale. She thought she made a deal juicy - the toys were still intact and wrist really talking about battery was still talking. To his chagrin, little Tracy had an outbreak of rash following day, his pediatrician diagnosed later than ringworm. Lesson is that you cannot see the mushrooms (well, except under a black light or Wood's lamp - shine), so be careful in handling unfamiliar objects.

But enough of this. On to the list. If you want to read further about ringworm and ringworm treatment I received to my site. Please click the link at the bottom of this page.

First home not spun ringworm treatment - using common household vinegar and a penny. Dip the penny in vinegar and rub on the affected area. Some even recommend burning the place penny ringworm. Others use the vinegar without the penny. The reasoning of those who use a combination of penny vinegar is the vinegar reacts with copper actually serves as an effective murderer of fungi.

The home remedy that comes, and this was suggested by a girl named "LOVEME ..." on Yahoo Answers, was to use diluted bleach. Using q tips, apply the bleach solution in the affected area until dry. Some suggested that the proportion of one part bleach to water part six as the ideal mix err ... solution. Others recommend recklessly pure chlorine for treatment, but many people have rightly pointed out that chlorine unadulterated bottle is a very powerful agent and may contain lye (sodium hydroxide) which can cause severe chemical burns and scars. Only swim and dive in a chlorinated pool, if you want the benefit of chlorine in the treatment of skin infections.

Another popular remedy is fascinating is the method of paper "." People who use this, burn a crumpled sheet of notebook paper in a porcelain dish, and the use of ash or residue as an ointment for ringworm treatment. Imagine that.

Another home cure strange is the use of colorless nail polish. Directions: apply a thin coat of nail polish on the affected area. Let dry and peel off with tweezers or washing with soap. Those who practice this method believe that "suffocate" the faith of the fungus and the infection is wiped the next day. Others suggest the work of nail polish color as well as the type colorless.

A guy from Canada vouched for sea salt as the ultimate ringworm treatment. Obviously, this gentleman has worked at an airport and he caught the sales area is usually based on the job. The spread of ringworm on his body, including the face, and the poor guy suffered for a whole year with him. After repeated (and costly) visits to your doctor, antifungal creams recommended finally managed to clear the ringworm on his body but not facial injuries. It was then that he discovered the remedy for sea salt. He rubbed a handful of watery salt in the affected areas on her face soaked for thirty minutes and repeats the process several times. He swears his jock dry the next morning. Sea salt or sea water, that's the ticket, he said.

Other factors mentioned as effective drugs are the snuff and the Vicks Vapor Rub (suggested by "Rosie" in Yahoo Answers). Of course, lots of herbs and plants were also cited as effective cure, but I will discuss this in another trial. Black walnut, grape fruit seed, fig leaf juice and tea tree oil are some of these natural remedies mentioned.

Do you recommend any of these homegrown remedies ringworm? Not today. It is the human body we are talking here, after all. Caution should be the rule. There is no denying that many of these simple home remedies actually work - for some people. But each of us has his own particular set of physiological characteristics and allergies, very different from the next John or Jane Doe. Our bodies, or to be more specific, our skin reacts differently to different substances. What I am saying is that the home-spun ringworm treatment working for your neighbor can not really work for you.

If there is something I use, plus the usual combating excess yeast OTC, is the method of ringworm natural treatment. Use of plant extracts. Green all the way. Hundred percent natural, one hundred percent organic. Tea tree oil in particular. Numerous scientific studies have established the efficacy of tea tree oil to treat ringworm. Powerful antiseptic agent, antifungal unparalleled. And of course - less chance of adverse allergic reactions to you. For a discussion of a company that produces natural ringworm treatment products in a modern world class facility, please visit my site, link below.

Or you can take a vacation for a week and hit the town closest to the sea (sea salt or sea water, remember?) And have a week of fun, relaxation and ringworm treatment.

http://thebetterinfo.com/eczemacure.htm

By: John Smith & Julia Charles
Spider Vein Treatment Options Back Pain And Its Treatments Shingles Natural Treatment To Ease Pain And Itch Treatment For The Venom Of Spider Asperger's Syndrome - Understanding And Treatment The Various Treatments For Colon Cancer Skin Disorder Treatment and Natural Treatment of Skin Infection Rheumatoid Arthritis and Free Unani Treatment What Will Happen When You've Got Mesothelioma Cancer Cut Cancer Risk In Half With Vitamin D Mesothelioma Lung Cancer Plus Helpful Facts Arimidex – The Ideal Medication for Treating Breast Cancer Use Atacand For The Treatment of Conditions Associated with The Heart And Blood Vessels
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.149.168) / Processed in 0.014739 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 7148, 301,