Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Right Child Care, Great Care
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Right Child Care, Great Care

Several years ago my oldest was four years old and I was thinking that I needed to give him the opportunity to go to a preschool

. We lived in an apartment complex and there was a day care / preschool right on the property. Parents that worked could drop their children off at the day care and their children would get a few hours of preschool and then the rest of the day would be a day care. Then they would open it up to parent's who just wanted their children to go to preschool in the morning and join with all of the other children.

I had always felt that the teachers were very young and that they didn't seem to be supervised by a responsible adult. My son kept coming home crying and one day I walked up a little early and I heard one of the young girls yelling at my little four year old.

I asked to talk to someone that was in charge and they said I would have to talk to corporate which was away from the property. I found that I ended up getting no help with the situation and I decided to never take my son back there. I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to trust anyone else to teach or take care of my son. Then I had a good friend of mine tell me about a child care place in our area that was well known and run by local people and it wasn't a big corporate business.

I decided that I would go and observe this child care that offered education appropriate for each age that was there. I was very impressed that they were so personable and had qualified teachers that knew what each child needed. They were not trying to mix infants and preschoolers together. Every child had a name and a teacher that cared about each one of them. It also seemed that every parent had a great relationship with the teachers. I was so impressed with this day care that I decided I would give it another shot for my son. He ended up loving it and it worked out really well for me and for my son.

When you find the right place for your children for child care you will find that it can be a great situation for you and your children.

by: Art Gib
Get Unique Clothing At Children's Boutiques Balanced Meals For Your Kids How to prepare your child for a stay in hospital Earth Day For Kids Webinar: Free, Safe, Learning Experience Multivitamins for Your Child Daycare Provider For Your Kids Childrens Development-Why It Should Be Seen A Holistic Process KIDS CURTAINS Spiderman Wall Decals Are A Dream Come True For Kids Construction Pals Party Favors Will Build The Excitement At Your Childs Birthday Personalize Your Child's Holy Day With A First Communion Banner Do Children Have Anxiety Disorders? New Central Florida Usa Attractions Advice Along With Trustworthy Directions For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.227.4) / Processed in 0.012669 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2139, 956,