Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Review On Ql-crv520 Car Dvd Player For 2010 Honda Cr-v On Autodvdgps
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Review On Ql-crv520 Car Dvd Player For 2010 Honda Cr-v On Autodvdgps

Review on QL-CRV520 Car DVD Player For 2010 Honda CR-V On Autodvdgps

Autodvdgps.com is a big professional website for car electronics and auto accessories shopping. It has abundant car DVD GPS navigation players, and classified by the car models. I bought the QL-CRV520 on autodvdgps.com for my 2010 Honda CR-V about two months ago, and installed it to replace the older original car audio system, which is really a pretty good item. The price is not expensive, and the features are complete. The plastic quality is also pretty good. The screen is the common 7'' TFT-LCD touch screen with 800*480 resolution. The screen is very clear and looks great with great brightness.

The price of this car DVD player is US$ 449.00, and i also paid US$78.40 for the shipping. That's all the money i paid for this item. Not very expensive.

This is a big professional online store for automotive products. I said this is a big store because you could see many car electronics and auto accessories for different car models, as well as some universal ones. You could find the car dvd gps player, the backup camera, car parking radar, car amplifier and subwoofer, headrest monitor and sunvisor monitor. I said it's professional because they only manage automotive aftermarket products. They show customers the product description as detailed as they could on the website, and you could get the information you want in the description or the pictures. In addition to get the information on the website, you can also ask some questions via the e-mail, or chat with the customer service on the live chat. All your questions will be solved in time.Review On Ql-crv520 Car Dvd Player For 2010 Honda Cr-v On Autodvdgps

Next let me tell you my experience with the QL-CRV520. My car is 2010 Honda CR-V, and Autodvdgps said it is specially made for my car model, that is the main reason i bought it. Also, the price is also not so expensive, and it has all the functions i wanted. Installation is fairly easy, at least much easier than i expected. The install is fairly straightforward. It comes with special harnesses which just fit my car exactly. The wires are long enough. In addition, the screws for installation and other necessary accessories are included in the box.

The big touchscreen is easy to operate, all the buttons feel very solid and responsive. The DVD player itself looks pretty good, and it is pretty close after installing it in my car, without any cracks, fits very well. It is running on Win CE6.0, the respond speed is very fast. It has several defaulted OSD languages, and they said you can also customize one if there is no your needed language. It offers all the functions i needed, such as the GPS, Bluetooth, TV, Radio, as well as my favorite iPod compatibility( i am a music lover). All the functions are used well. I can also play music files from SD card or USB stick, this is really a pleasant thing as more music resources are available for me. For the Bluetooth, it works great with my iPhone. Paired it once and everything is OK. It supports phonebook, i could dial from the screen or from my phone. Everything of this item is so satisfying.

Above is the general situation about this car DVD unit, i am very happy with this purchase, and i also feel very satisfied with this website, autodvdgps,com

by: Ted
Review On Ql-tyt111 - Car Dvd Player For Toyota On Autodvdgps Used Auto Parts : Recent Times Cash Saving Bed Finding An Inexpensive Auto Insurance Online Is Not That Complex A&m Auto Bellevue: Top Of The Line Car Repair Service Trustworthy Service For A Better Automobile Dealership A Foldable Or Collapsible Warning Triangle For Motor Vehicles Is Already Known Which Best Auto Insurance Rate In Leeds Choosing The Appropriate Car Insurance Solutions Facts About Car Insurance Services The Expertise Of Auto Mechanic In White Settlement Motorcycle Transport Made Simple By Way Of A Efficient Transporting Provider Using Automotive Digital Multimeters To Test Resistors By Automotive Engine Oil And Car Accessories Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.72.200) / Processed in 0.012761 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3345, 952,