Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Researching The Potential to Make Money From Your Passions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Researching The Potential to Make Money From Your Passions

Researching The Potential to Make Money From Your Passions

Although this stage may sound a little tedious, it should not be underestimated. It's important to recognize that the internet is a very crowded place! Whether you're passion is trout fishing in South Carolina or the prolific history of Accrington Stanley Football Club, you can be certain that someone else has the same passion and has tried to turn it into an income.

Our ultimate aim on this is to appear on the first page of Google for a keyword' directly related to our passion. The kind of keyword we are looking for has a high number of global monthly searches yet a low amount of competition a gap in the market we can fill.

Finding great keywords to target can make the difference between a potentially profitable site, and a highly lucrative one. This, however, means that you may need to either adapt or change your ideal passion to allow yourself to target a more profitable customer base. Of course, you could still go ahead with creating a website around a highly competitive subject, such as fishing, gardening or cooking, but you will need to carve out your own place within that niche to ensure your content can build enough traffic to generate a suitable income.

I would like to use a brief example from of one of my most recent niche sites as an example. I have always had a fascination for people with extraordinary abilities, whether it is from rare genetic conditions or cases of extreme lifestyle design. I wanted to find a way to document their fascinating stories whilst promoting life changing products for the mind and body such as the P90x Fitness Program and memory-boosting techniques.

So as soon as I felt like I was passionate enough about the niche and could write sufficient content to make the blog a success, I started looking into keyword research. To do this, you can either use a comprehensive tool called Market Samurai, or you can use the free Google Adwords Keyword Tool'.

Using the latter for the purposes of this example, if you input extraordinary people' into the search box (the search term I used) you will see that the exact term generates, at the time of writing, 22k global monthly searches. You will also see that the amount of competition for that keyword is very low. This was an exceptional result and exactly what I was looking for. Many people will target a keyword that has around 50k-100k global monthly searches, but it is inevitably harder to compete for this keywords and this will mean that I need to spend more than around 4 hours per week to rank highly for my keywords, which is the typical time I like to spend per week on each site. So this is a great keyword to target for me.

Then, to find a suitable topic from within that niche for my first posts, I selected the advanced options' button below the search box and made the following additions to the search results:

- Locations and languages - all countries - English

- Include specific content - n/a

- Show ideas and statistics for - desktop and latop devices

- Filter keywords:

Global monthly searches - >= - 8,000

Globel monthly searches -
Watch justin bieber : never say never online free streaming Get Bangladesh vs Ireland live streaming online now of ICC Easy Online Singing Lessons The Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse & Where To Buy Isagenix Akoya pearls are the bride - a perfect shade of pearl wedding Interior Design With A Difference The Role Of User Experience In Interface Design Offshore Online Banking Bvi Some Lesser Known Types Of Insurance Homemade Coasters For Your Family Get Money, Get Smart: Scholarships for Moms Making Money Online Who Has Time For Keyword Research! The Hard Truth About Earning Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.42.164) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.006880 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3280, 975,
Researching The Potential to Make Money From Your Passions Kista