Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Record Tv Coverage For 2012 Paralympics
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Record Tv Coverage For 2012 Paralympics

Channel four have recently unveiled plans for their London 2012 olympic televised coverage

. An increase of 400% on what was broadcast during the Beijing 2008 games is said to be televised and they also plan to raise awareness of the games and how important they are.

The chief executive of channel four has revealed plans to increase the coverage at a reception recently. Attendeed included Paul Deighton the London 2012 chief executive, Phil Lane, the Paralympics GB chief executive and some of Great Britain's most celebrated Paralympians.

It has been thought that around 150 hours worth of live coverage of the olympic games will be shown during the course of the games and channel four will also re-brand themselves as the paralympic channel.

The channel have promised to ensure the games coverage are both interesting in a technological and production way. They have also discussed plans to employ a disabled crew and to have a camera side crew of fifty percent . They are said to be committed to change the way people view disabled sports and want to raise awareness of the ability and huge talent that the athletes taking part have.

One channel four spokesman has been quoted as saying that The real legacy that we want to leave behind after 2012 is transformation in the way that viewers think about the olympics and about the concept of disability itself."

The face of channel four's London 2012 Paralympics coverage is said to be that of Ade Adepitan a member of Britain's wheelchair basketball team that won bronze at the Paralympics in Athens in 2004.

There will also be a new weekly programme called 'The Paralympic Show' in a magazine format to keep fans up to date with what is happening.

by: Clare Westwood
You Can Get A Great Insurance Policy Online I've Got Income Protection Insurance Through My Super Fund ... Don't I? Diamond Insurance: Protection For Your Precious Gems Uk Commercial Insurance Distribution 2010 Now Available At Reportsandreports Would You Insure Your Handbag? Insurance For Rental Properties Helps To Protect Your Investment Van Insurance Quote - Important Secrets for Purchasing Cheap Van Insurance Reasons To Hire Workers Compensation Lawyer Los Angeles Payment Protection Insurance Is A Good Source Protection Insurance Can Make Your Future Bright Do I Need To Insure My Shipment? The importance of air flight insurance The advantages of registering with an online adult dating website
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.7.43) / Processed in 0.006294 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1820, 975,
Record Tv Coverage For 2012 Paralympics