Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Ray Quinn Marries West End Star Girlfriend At Secret Barbados Wedding
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ray Quinn Marries West End Star Girlfriend At Secret Barbados Wedding

Ray Quinn, the former X-Factor singer and winner of ITV's Dancing on Ice

, has married his pregnant girlfriend at a secret wedding ceremony on the island of Barbados. The 23-year-old runner up of X-Factor in 2006 joined in on the trend of celebrity Caribbean weddings when he married Emma Stephens in front of seven close family members and friends on 31st March, 2012.

The couple met when they worked together in the West End stage show Grease and they got engaged on Christmas Day last year.

Ray spoke about the proposal and said:

"I'd bought her engagement ring - a diamond solitaire set in platinum - at Tiffany's a few weeks earlier and had been hiding it in my holdall. I'd already planned where I would propose: the bench overlooking the sea, where her Granddad used to sit when he was alive. So, on Christmas morning, I had to entice her away from her presents and drive her there!"

Emma revealed that their wedding abroad on the tropical Caribbean island brought "tears of happiness."

She commented: "In his speech Ray vowed "I'm going to look after you forever and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you". That really choked me up."

The couple are expecting their first child in July this year and Emma added: "We're deeply in love and having a baby together feels so right."

Barbados is a popular destination for couples getting married abroad and brides and grooms can enjoy unique white pink sandy beaches, calm turquoise waters, luxurious beachfront Barbados hotels and resorts, world-class golf course and thriving wildlife reserves.

The island is perfect for beach weddings and loved up couples can exchange vows at ceremonies on one of the pink sand beaches or hold tropical Barbados weddings in decorated gazebos in lush fragrant gardens.

With the average cost of a UK wedding reaching nearly 20,000, more couples are opting for destination weddings in exotic locations.

Caribbean weddings are among the favourite for many loved up couples due to the sunny tropical climate, breathtaking natural landscapes, value for money wedding packages and all inclusive accommodation, and the option to extend the celebrations with a romantic honeymoon.

by: Susan Crown
Doorstep Loans: Cash At Your Home For Urgency Why Women Leave Men – The 3 Biggest Reasons Fixing Your Finances Importance Of Insurance For Courier Drivers The Best Tourist Destination Ideas On Getting The Exciting Voyage At Mexico City Kids Party Venues: The Questions to Ask and Precautions to Take Simple Weight Loss Strategies For Achieving Your Weight Loss Goals Small Business Insurance: The Suitable Protection For Your Correct Business Credi Corp Securities - Items To Consider When Investing In An IPO: Not So Risky After All! Online Tech Support For Ipod Problems A Comprehensive Guide To Buy Military Coins The Best Facial Treatments For Men Security for your online accounts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.211.87) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.012210 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2330, 975,
Ray Quinn Marries West End Star Girlfriend At Secret Barbados Wedding Detroit