Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Psychic Elizabeth Understands Children Who See Ghosts
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Psychic Elizabeth Understands Children Who See Ghosts

Psychic Elizabeth Understands Children Who See Ghosts

Do you believe that there are children who see ghosts

? Were you one of them or do you know one? I know that I was one of the children who see ghosts without a doubt. I did not realize at the time what was going on. I just knew that every night, the doll on the ottoman in my room would grow into a full sized man wearing a hooded cape who would sit and watch over me every single night. No one could see him but me. Todays Daily Quote deals with this specifically. Its from Max Muller, the German academic who was born on this day, December 6th. He said:

Childhood has its secrets and its mysteries; but who can tell or who can explain them!

Were you one of the children who see ghosts? Do you have something from your childhood that you could not explain to the grown-ups? Do you have children around you right now telling you bizarre stories about who and what they see in their rooms? Children are still fresh enough to be open to all that is. They are not jaded by the experiences of life. They have not had enough people tell them that they are just seeing things or that they are making things up. They also still believe everything they see and hear because they are young enough to still be open and in a state of belief.

If you have one of those children who see ghosts around you, please listen to them. Please dont tell them theyre crazy. Please dont tell them to stop making things up. Please believe them. Ask them to draw what they saw. Ask them to color you a picture. You will be amazed by what you see. Also, do not discount your own childhood experiences. If I had listened to the grownups in my life, I would have thought I was crazy. I saw what I saw. I knew what I saw then and I still know it to this day. Hooded Cape Man was there every night. If I turned on the light he was gone and just the doll sat there on the ottoman. I could see him in the moonlight very clearly. I would talk to him but he would never talk back to me. He would just sit there, looking at me from under the cape hood. What memories do you have? What do you remember from being one of the children who see ghosts? Id love to hear your stories!

by: Elizabeth Holloway
Summer Safety Tips For Children How To Treat Anxiety In Young Children Without Medication Simple Kids Indoor Playhouse Plans, Perfect For Your Children Toys for Autistic Children: A Gift Giving Challenge Little Children Need More Communication With Parents Finish High School Online: 3 Costs Of Not Having Your High School Diploma Are your children sun-safe? Will Curtains Kill Children? Why Are We Seeing An Explosion In Adhd Among Children? Your Grandchildren Help You Age With Vitality The Various Components Of Self Esteem In Children Children's Ministry Resources -- Ways To Select The Best Assets Anxiety For Children - Preventing the Use of Medication to Treat Anxiety For Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.203.172) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005080 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2210, 956,
Psychic Elizabeth Understands Children Who See Ghosts Copenhagen