Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Pacific Integrity Insurance Group | piighawaii Scam!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pacific Integrity Insurance Group | piighawaii Scam!

Pacific Integrity Insurance Group, a new Hawaii Local Insurance Company has job openings in Hawaii. The thing is the job interview is a scam for them to primarily sell you a book for $75.00 in order to proceed and work for the company.

I was surfing on craigslist and found a job opening for a marketing and sales position for Pacific Integrity Insurance Group. So I sent my resume to Pacific Integrity Insurance Group. A day later i recieved a call for a job interview. Great!

I already knew before i went to the Job interview that i will need to invest in a state insurance license if im going to be invovle with the marketing and sales of Pacific Integrity Insurance Group, which is totally fine with me. So I continued on to the Job Interview.

I arrived at my interview and handed a hard copy of my resume to a man name Joe / George. The interview started out by Joe talking about how Great the company is, and how rich they are, averaging 60k a year and he asked me if thats something that im interested in. i said, "well ya sure but how much will i make per sale?" he clearly avoids to answer my question and says, "like i said, our agents average 60k a year." As the interview goes on he starts discussing the investments that i need to make such as a state insurance license ( which i knew this before hand and was willing depending on the commission rate) and a $75 book that that is suppose to help me pass the state insurance test. I asked, "is there any other way to get invovle with the company without buying this book." He replied, " we have one of the best trainings in the nation, and you will also get access to online training and like i said you can make up to 60,000 your first year." I replied that i was in the insurance business before, and that i never heard of someone needing to buy a book in order to get involved with the comapny. Told him i was no longer interested and left the interview.

I do not recommend anyone joining the Pacific Integrity Insurance Group. I canceled commitments to go to the job interview and it was just a complete waste of time. Avoid Pacific Integrity.
Find out how to Shop for Clip-in Hair Extensions by:Dean Cane Strippers Are the Best Sales People on Earth- like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Maui Hawaii Wedding Most User Friendly And Outstanding Database For Global User Dreaming Of A Windy City Adventure? Peruse These Strategies On Ways To Nab Land Chicago Trip Rates Online Shopping For Aldo Ladies Watches A Perfect Way To Solve Financial Crisis! A Fundamental Honeymooners Guidebook On Enjoying The Amusing Trip At Riviera Maya Trestle Table Dining In Medieval Design Mens Denim Suits For A Blue Christmas My Geniune Your Net Biz Review Parenting Tips - Ways to Spend Quality Time With Your Teen Wholesale Laptop Bags For College Students
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.1) / Processed in 0.010902 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2224, 975,